Chapter 3 : Party Disaster

Your POV:
   I woke up with my door creaking open . I just rolled over on my other side and almost fell back asleep when Tyler startled me by jumping on my bed. " Time to wake up Angel." He said. " Where's mini?" I asked sleepily . "He went to go pick Evan from the airport. Once he gets Evan, he has to get everyone else. In the meantime, do you want to play video games?" I nodded my head. " Can I swear?" He looked at me and nodded. " Only to us though." Once he said that I was up and running to his office. I jumped in his blue chair and picked GTA .  " Can we play this?" Tyler picked me up and sat down in the chair with me on his lap. " Sure." He said.

Craig's POV:

I just returned home from getting everyone. I'm surprised that Ryan(Ohm) and Jonathan (Delirious) came. I told everyone to hide while I go get Angel. I could hear them yelling about getting shot by the cops. They must be playing GTA. I walked up the stairs and stood by Tyler's office watching them play for a little bit. " We're ready." I said. Angel got off of Tyler's lap and he turned off the Xbox. Angel grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs. She let go of my hand and turned around. " Who's here?" She asked.

Your POV:

"Who's here?" I asked mini. " Go look outside." He told me. I went to run outside when I hit my head on the door and fell. " You okay?" Mini asked. " Yeah." I said as I was rubbing my head. I opened the door and ran out. I went by the pool and turned around. " There's no one he-" I said as everyone jumped up and yelled, "SURPRISE!" I was a little too close to the deep end of the pool so when I jumped I fell in the pool. I didn't know how to swim so I was drowning. The last thing I remember is two arms pulling me before I blacked out.