Chapter 26 : The End

Your POV:

I'm broken. I can't do anything right. I'm sitting by the window thinking about what life would be like without me. Just then I hear people walk in the room. I don't look away from the window. I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder and Evan's voice, "Look at us please. We want to see you." I sigh and turn to face them. "Are you okay?" Jonathan asked. "No. I'm not okay. Why would I be okay if I keep ending up at the hospital. Everyone that my parents knew are now coming after me. I'll never be safe. They won't stop unless I'm dead." I tell them. Evan walks up to me and gives me a hug. I return the hug and he starts rubbing my back. I let go and I walk out of the room.

When I'm out of the room I get pushed against the wall. It's my old neighbour Major. "I finally found you." He said. I heard people whispering and I looked over to see everyone watching. They don't care. I looked back at Major and he had a smile on his face. "That's your new family I take it." I nod. "This is going to be fun." He said while pulling out a knife. He stabbed me in the chest then ran off. The last thing I remember is hearing people running towards me.

Tyler's POV:

Why did we just stand there? We all rush to Angels side and I picked her up and brought her back to the room with doctors following. Once I placed her on the bed we were all kicked out of the room. She better not die.

It's been 3 hours since we've been kicked out of the room. A doctor finally comes out and we all stand up. "We did all we could." The doctor said. "What! She's dead?" I said. "Unfortunately she did. I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor replied. I turned back to everyone and I saw tears in their eyes as well. The last thing she said to us is that she will never be safe unless she's dead. I guess she got her wish.

The end.  

OR IS IT???

I'm working on a sequel