Chapter 10 - Trust Me

Craig's POV:
"So what your telling us is that we have to go there to see Lester and you think Angel can help? No Evan. We are not getting her involved." " Why cause your scared that someone will kill me? Seriously dad you need to stop being so protective of me. What do I have to do Evan?" She said. Why does she want to get involved in this? " Well since the leader takes girls when they are out by themselves I guess you're the bait." I don't like how this is going. " Evan, we lost her once. I'm not going to lose her again." " I know and we won't. She'll be armed and we will be following her." Evan said to me. " Sounds good to me. When do we leave?" Angel asked Evan. " We leave at 11 tomorrow. Lester is going to get us a flight there." I don't like this at all but I'll go with it for now.

Luke's POV:

Everyone could tell that Tyler and Mini were not happy about the plan that we had but they agreed to go along with it. Evan started to text Lester about the plan . Angel just looked at me then left the room. All we know is that we are going to have to be careful now that she's involved.
I went out of the room to get something and I realized that Angel was no where in sight. " Guys? Where's Angel?" I asked as everyone came running out. "I don't know. She was here before." Jon said. We all heard something come from upstairs. We all followed the sound and it lead to a closet. We all went in. I opened the closet and saw Angel there tied up. Everyone went looking for the person who did this even it the guy is probably gone by now. Jon went to untie her but as he went to, she woke up.

Your POV:

I woke up in a closet with Jonathan trying to get the rope off you. I don't remember what happened. One minute I was downstairs getting something and the next I'm here. After the rope was off I put my hands in my pocket and I felt a piece of paper. I pulled it out and read it.
Angel, listen to me. You are a target for us now. From now on you will have to be careful what you do cause let's just say I'm watching your every move. One bad move and you will get shot when you least expect it. Everyone there can try to help you but they probably won't be able to. We can attack at any time. Remember that Angel. I'll see you later.
Everyone just looked at me when I looked up from reading the note. " What did the note say?" Luke asked. I just passed it too him then I went over to my bed and started packing since we had to leave early tomorrow. Luke just looked at me. " I think it's from the same person from before." I told him. Why are they doing this. " Angel, I don't think you should come with us. We don't want you getting hurt." Jonathan told me. I turned around and looked at them. " I'll be fine. You just need to trust me when I say I'll be fine. Nothings going to happen. Just trust me."