Chapter 5 : Help

Evan's POV:

They brought her up and i noticed the smirk on the kid who was holding her up. He was smiling. He did this. I walked up to him but was pulled back. " Give Angel to us." Jon asked. "Oh, her names Angel is it? Well James did you do what I asked?" The Lukas asked. I saw the kid nod his head. "Give her to them." Lucas told James. He threw her to me and said good luck then walked away. Everyone was out of there once I got her. "We have to take her to the hospital." I yelled at Tyler. He raced to the hospital and we got out. Everyone ran in and once the doctor saw her he raced to help us.

Few days later

I was awoken to Angel squeezing my hand really hard. I looked at her heart monitor. It was beeping really fast. Everyone else woke up and joined me. Her heart monitor stopped beeping and Jon went to get doctor Pierce . The doctor comes in and tells us we have to get out. All I heard before they shut they door was code blue.

Pierce's POV:

Jon came and got me saying that Angels heart monitor stopped. I immediately raced to her room and told everyone to get out. I called it a code blue and every doctor came in. Everyone tried to help and eventually her heart monitor came back on. I noticed that she grew again. I went out of her room and everyone was sitting there waiting for me to say something. " Good news or bad news?" I asked them. " good news." They all said. " good news is that Angels heart is beating again and bad news is that she suffered a lot of blood loss and she loss oxygen to her brain for a solid 10 minutes. She should be okay to leave but you just have to keep an eye on her. The stuff that she was drugged with was some sort of growth liquid. She is 10 now. She should be around 15 by next week." I left the room and went to go check on other patients.

Tyler's POV:
After doctor Pierce told us that she grew, we went to check on her. We have to keep an eye on her for a few weeks. Jon basically ran in the room and sat beside her. He put his head down and it looked like he was crying. Evan walked out. " Luke, go see what's up with Evan." I said. Luke left to go find Evan. Angels heart monitor was beeping faster. Jon looked up and shook Angel to try to wake her. After he did, her heart monitor started beeping normally and she woke up. She gave Jon a hug and looked at me. I ran out to get the guys. They were sitting in the waiting room.

Luke's POV:

"Luke, go see what's up with Evan." Was what Tyler asked me. I went to find Evan. He was by the red vending machine. " Evan, what's wrong?" He looked at me. It looked like he was crying. " She's only in here because we scared her by the deep end. She ran out as soon as she regained consciousness.This would have not happened if we didn't scare her. Maybe then she wouldn't have gotten kidnaped and ended up here." Why is Evan blaming himself it's not only his fault, it's everyone's. we should've looked to see where she was standing. I was about to say something when Tyler called us. " Guys, she's awake!" I looked over at Evan. He just ran into the room where she was in.