01| moving in

BELLA

I'm bored out of my mind right now. I'm in the car with my mom and dad, and we're almost at our new house. Both my parents got promoted in their job, and lucky for them they are working at the same company. So that's why we are moving.

At first i was very sad, because i had to leave my friends behind. But i got over it. We are moving to this rich neighberhood, so that also means going to a highschool full of rich kids. Which i'm of course very exited about. Note the sarcasm.

I look out of the window and see a beautiful big house.

My mother turns around from the passengers seat and says "lovely isn't it, dear." And then turns back around again.

I ignore het and step out of the car, and so do my parents.

"Bella, we already have all your stuff in your new room. It's the one at the and of the hallway, on the right. With the balcony, all you have to do is unpack your boxes and bags." Says my dad while looking at me.

"Okay, thanks dad." I open the door to our new house and step in.

I look in awe around, it's beautiful on the outside but the inside is much better. I look around the house a bit before going to my room, and i must say i'm not disappointed. The pay to my parents new promotion must be good. Damn.

Once i step into my room, i see the french doors that must lead to the balcony. The room is big, but very pretty i like it, it's simple. With a king size bed and a desk also one of those big ass office chairs that spins around. A rug and some other things. I also see two other doors beside the balcony door. I walk to the one closest to my bed and walk in. Oh my god, it is a beautiful white marble bathroom. And it has a big bath and big shower. And also a big mirror by the sink, that had these lights around them. I think i have said the word beautiful like a lot times. But oh well, who cares.

I walk out of the bathroom, and step to the only door left that i haven't seen yet. I turn on the lights and see that it is a walk in closet, but it is still empty because i still have to unpack my bags. Everything is just so big and spacious in this house. Not that i mind, of course.

I start to unpack my stuff until everything is done. And now i'm hungry, i go downstairs and see that my mom just finished making dinner.

"Smells good mom." I compliment her.

"Thanks, honey."

We all sit around the table and my dad starts talking about the school that i'm going to attent.

"So bella, monday you will start your first day at your new school." Says my father to me.

"What was it called again?"

"Jamerson high, i think."

"Oh okay." I replied back to my father.

We talk some small talk and once i'm finished, i head upstairs and take a shower so that i don't have to do that in the morning. And put on my sleeping clothes. Making sure i don't forget to set my alarm clock, i jump into bed and let sleep overtake me.

______________

I just came up with the school name, i don't know if it really exist or not.

I hope you like my first chapter. And the next chapter you will probably meet the teacher.

VOTE & COMMENT

And if you want follow me❤️

-🍒