11| dylan 2

James clement

I woke up this morning wet from my sweat. I had the worst nightmare in the world.

It was about me and Bella in the future, we were together and married, had two kids. But guess what, that stupid boy took her away from me. Leaving me and our two babies all alone and sad.

Lucky me that's not true and it was just a nightmare. Otherwise i would have killed that stupid Dylan. With his ughly ass name, who calls their child Dylan.

Oh my god, that name just seriously gets on my nerves.

After that i took a shower and got ready and dressed for breakfast. I sent my maid home because she works to much, she needs to rest more. So i made myself some cereal. I can cook, i really can. But i just really love cereal, i could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But it isn't that healthy. And when when i have Bella here with me, i will make sure that she will be fed well.

It's monday, so that means back to work. i honestly don't mind going back to work, to be honest. It just means i get to see my Bella again, and keep an eye on her. I mean, yes i do live next to her, and yes i am her neighbor. But that doesn't mean that it's OK to stalk her. I'm just keeping an eye on her, that's all.

After i'm done eating, i put the bowl in the sink and check to see if i have all my stuff with me, that i need before going to my car. i'm sure Bella is still home. Teacher arrive much earlier than students, to prepare everything for the day. once i finally arrive to work, i step out of the car and head inside.

On my way to my classroom, i bump into a fellow worker of mine, mrs. berry.

"Oh, hello James. how are you?" She asks while stepping closer to me and putting her hand on my arm.

I shake her hand off me and step back as i say, "I'm good, but i really have to go, the students will be arriving here soon and i still have to set everything up."

"Not so fast, it's only 8am, the classes won't start until half an hour. I kinda wanna ask you something, if that okay with you?" she looks up at me with execting eyes waiting for my answer i assume.

"yeah sure, but could you hurry i really have to get going." I say as politely as i can.

she nods and smiles, "I wanted to ask you, if you wanted to go out to dinner with me or something. Maybe a movie?"

She looks hopeful. Ha idiot.

"As a date?" Of course as an date, but i'm still asking anyway.

"Yes as an date."

I see her playing with her hands, she's nervous.

"Oh, i'm sorry but i have a girlfriend. And things are pretty serieus between us. She's going to move in with me and i'm planning to ask her to marry me."

Yeah, i lied a little. But who cares.

She looks into my eyes with sadness. "I didn't know that. Sorry, i have to go."

With that she quickly walks away. I presume walking towards my classroom.

I won't get to see my Bella until the last period because that is when she has french. that thought makes me ill.

But if i'm correct, i have dylan in my second period. And i know that because i looked it up yesterday. Can't wait to have a little talk with him.

Second period comes around. The children fill the classroom. I'm already getting a headache from all their talking. Don't get me wrong i love to teach, but i just keep seeing that dream over and over again. I just can't take it anymore.  And it's all Dylan's fault.

I stand up when is see that everyone has found their place to sit. I look around the children but strange enough no Dylan. Where can that little bastard be?

"Where's Dylan? Has any of you seen him?"

A blond girl spoke up. "I saw him earlier. But I don't know where he is now."

"Ok kids, i have to take a quick call in the hallway you guys go read a book or something. I will be back as soon as possible."

I walked out of the classroom reasy to find that boy.

——————
Finally an update.
I hope you guys like it, i know it has been a while.
❤️❤️❤️
My other book LILAC| obsession will also be updated soon.

- cherry.