08| cake

BELLA

Surprisingly i slept good last night. I'm thinking about baking a cake for mr. Clement for his birthday. Even though his birthday was last week or something. I just really like baking and he is also nice enough to tutor me for French.

It is 9am right know, so it is still early. That means i have enough time to get ready and make a delicious cake.

I get out of bed and have a very satisfying stretch. I walk into the bathroom to go take a shower. I turn on the water and make sure that it is the right temperature, i step in to the shower and wash my hair, brush my teeth and shave. Once i'm done with my shower routine, i turn of the water and grab a towel to dry off.

When i'm dry i wrap the towel around my body an walk back into my room. I grab some body lotion and rub it all over my body, i also put some moisturizer on my face. My body and face always get very dry, when i get out of the shower.

I walk into my closet, thinking about what i should wear. I put on some denim shorts and a of the schoulders top, for the shoes white adidas. I walk back into my bathroom put on some mascara and lipgloss, i also put on some perfume.

When i feel like i'm done with everything, i look into the mirror one last time. I grab my bag and make sure i have money and everything else in need in there.

I walk downstairs to see my mom and dad, still in their sleeping clothes sitting in the living room on the couch watching tv. They both turn to me and greet me.

"Morning honey, going somewhere?" My mother asks."

"Yeah, i'm going to the store to get the ingredients to bake a cake for mr. Clement. For his birthday, do you need anything?" I ask.

"No, thank you. we don't need anything, and how sweet of you to make something for him." My mother says.

"Wasn't his birthday last week?" My father asks.

"Yeah, but uhm i forgot and i thought that it would be nice to do something for him when he is willing to give me free tutoring, you know?" I say to them with a smiling face.

"That's right." My father says to me with a proud smile.

"Eat some breakfast before you go, okay?" My mother says.

"Ok."

I walk into the kitchen and fill a bowl with cereal and milk. I sit down and begin eating. What kind of cake would mr. Clement like? There are so many kinds out there. Would he be more of vanilla guy or chocolate? Hmm.

When i'm done with my cereal i put the bowl in the dishwasher and wash my hands. I bid goodbye to my parents and walk to the front door, i grab my keys and i'm out.

I walk out of the big gates and walk down the street toward the store. I don't have a car yet, but i know that my parents will get me one soon. I heard them talking about it, but they don't know that i know. So when the time comes i will look suprised and act clueless.

I had to look up where the store was, because i still don't really know my way around here. And it isn't that far, just a 20 minute walk.

I put my headphones in and listen to -lil peep, star shopping-. When i arrive at the store, i grab all the ingredients that i need. And now all i need is to decide what kind of flavour for the filling. I think i'm going with bananas and cream. Yup this is it.

I hope he likes it, and if he doesn't he could just give it to his maids or something.

"Hey, Bella." I hear a male voice say.

I turn around and see the guy that talked to me at school standing infront of me.

"Oh hello uhm Dylan, right?" I smile at him slightly.

"Yeah, that's me." He softly laughs, "i wanted to ask you if you wanna hang out tonight or do something?" He asks me with a smile.

"As friends?" I aks him, while tilting my head slightly.

"Yeah, sure as friends. If you want." He is smiling really hard now.

"Okay, sounds good."

It doesn't hurt to have a friend even though i don't need one. Having somebody to talk to is always nice.

"Great, give me your phone so that i can put my number in it, and you could text me your adress so i could pick you up." I smile at how giddy he sounds. I unlock my phone and give it to him.

"There. I put my phone numer in it. Is it okay if i come pick you up around 5?" He asks while i send him my adress.

"Yeah, okay. Well i have to go, but till later." I wave back at him.

I pay for my stuff and go home, i put my keys in the lock and walk in. I walk into the kitchen and put all my groceries on the counter. I don't think anybody is home.

I start baking the cake and making the filling and frosting. I decided that it was going to be a chocolate cake, with a banana cream filling and vanilla frosting. On top the frosting i put some bananas for the finishing touch.

It is already 4pm, damn time goes by so fast when you're busy.

I put the cake on a big plate, because it's a big cake and walk over to mr. Clements house.

I knock on his door, after a few minutes the door opens.

"Hello, how can i help you?" The nice lady from last time asks me.

"Hello, i don't know if you remember me, but i was here last time to drop of some cookies."

"Oh yes, i remember you, your name is Bella isn't it." She gives me a warm smile.

"Yes that's me, is mr. Clement home? I made this cake for him, and want to give it to him."

I hope he's home, because Dylan will be here soon to pick me up and this cake is still fresh.

"Yes, come on in, dear. The last time you gave him those cookies he couldn't shut up about it. He just when on and on about how perfect they were."she says to me laughing. I laugh along with her her, it is good that he liked them.

"I will bring you to him, he is in his study right now." She leads me upstairs, we are standing infront of two big doors. "Just knock and wait for him to answer."

And with that she walk away, i do what she said and knock on the door.

"Yes, Come in!"

I open the door with one hand and hold the cake with the other. I walk into the room and close the door behind me softly. I turn back around to face mr. Clement, but he doesn't look at me yet. He seems busy. I walk over to him until i'm standing infront of his big desk.

I smile at him. "Hello, mr. Clement."

—————-
This is the first time that you guys didn't have to wait so long for a new chapter. The next chapter is
almost finished, so it will not take long for that one to be published.

Also if you want to talk to somebody, you can always message me if you'd like.
( nothing illegal please😂 ).

I hope that you like this chapter

-🍒