Chapter 25

CONNOR’S P.O.V

“Kai…stop pretending, I know you don’t sleep.”  I touched her cheek slowly to wake her up.  “And this is your coffee time, by the way.”

“What?  I just ate a bowl full of soup, don’t you dare making me even bigger.”

“And don’t you dare changing the topic.  What did you have with Riley?”

“Nothing…”

“What?  I can’t hear it.”  Toby shouted playfully.

“You partner, I’ll tickle you later.”  She smirked.  “So, about that…  We had nothing.  He told me that he’s confused.  And I was right, right?”

“No he definitely isn’t.  He has rights and time to choose.  But somehow he falls for that girl too when he has you.  You’re perfect.  Like seriously, I hope I can find a perfect girl like you.”

“I do, too…”  Toby winked to her.

“No guys, first, I’m not perfect.  Stop making me blush.”  She made funny face. 

“Whoa carry on, sneaky girl.”  We all laughed.

“Hah…but yeah, you guys have to know that too, that being amnesia isn’t easy.  He’s confused because for him, he doesn’t know me that well.  I’m probably like a stranger to him, when we keep telling him that I’m his girlfriend and stuff.  And Abby, he meets Abby in this recent time, it more likely he met me 6 years ago.  So the feeling can grows stronger than what he has to me, because he grows that feeling from deep within, not based everybody’s story.  I’m unlucky, that’s all.  I should have not blamed him for this thing.  It’s normal to have feeling for a perfect girl like Abby.  It’s not his fault for letting me down; probably I just have put too much faith on him.  That’s why I’m broken, when probably I should have not.”

“But he should at least appreciate your presence after all.  You’ve done too much then we did.”  Toby replied.

“But he can’t see that.  Even if he did, it means nothing because the feeling has never been there for me.”

“Oh now you get it wrong.  He has feeling for you, he once told me.  Apart from whatever happened months ago, or a year ago, he admits that you’re a special girl.  And he likes you.”

“No he doesn’t, Toby.  He doesn’t.  If he did, there’ll be no Abby between us.  I know Riley.  I once was the one he loved, and we had nobody between us…”

“Guys, hang on…”  I received a call from Riley.  “Bro, what’s up?’

“I think this relationship will work.”

“You’re too confident.”

“Like you don’t want me, do you?”

“I absolutely don’t want you.  I love Kaitlin.”

“Whoa Kaitlin is just a piece of memory baby, you’ll have more fun with me.”

“I don’t want to have fun.”

“Why are you so plain adorable?”

“No I don’t.”

“Riley…”

“Stop touching my face!”

“Aw the rude one, I like it.”

“You’re disgusting.”

“Will I look even more disgusting when I post this record to the media, huh, baby?”

“Whatever, like I care,”

“Oh you do care, it’s your own brothers’ faith is on your hands…”

“You’ll ruin nothing, Sarah.”

“MY NAME IS ABBY!”

“Ouch, what happened to Sarah?”

“She’s gone, long gone!”

“Why doesn’t Abby disappear too?”

“Oh you’re playing that jerk role, yeah?  Bring it on!”

“I would love to be single for my whole entire life rather than having a girl like you, SARAH.”

“I TOLD YOU MY NAME IS ABBY!”

“OKAY, SARAH.”

Hey bro, where are you?”

Then he hung up the call.  I put it on the speaker mode so Toby and Kaitlin could hear it, and they did.  

“Whoa…so Riley is with Abby right now?”  Toby widened his eyes, not believing what we heard just now.  This girl was crazy and that’s positive.

“But…she…puts the band’s image at risk…” Kaitlin was also so shocked; she stared at nowhere, still talking.

“It won’t be happen Kai, I got this.  That’s why Riley called me, to let us hear what he has in there.  She would pay for this.  I guarantee that.”

“Oh my goodness…this is a chaos…”  Kaitlin replied me.

“We will be fine, Kai.  We’ll tell James about this.  He will help.”  Toby hugged her as I was busy on my phone, texting James.