Two Faced

It's all started when Suji was suddenly admitted to hospital one fine day and she needs to transfer to hospital in the US to proceed with her operation.

Suji needs to take off some time for university so someone has to do the that for her. And that's when the idea Jisoo has to do it on her behalf. Jisoo agreed to it right away since she has been wanting to go to the college in Korea for a long time.

At first, Jisoo wanted to just settle with what Suji asked her to do. She came with an identity as Suji's twin but she failed to keep her identity when people started to greet her as Suji. She tried to introduce herself for few times but failed.

Maybe she just looks the same as Suji since they're twins.

That's when she met Hangyul for the first time. Jisoo was sitting alone at the library; reading her favourite book. It has been a long time since she went to a library and especially to see books with Korean language as the title. It was so exciting for her.

A tapped on her shoulders startled the girl. She turned her head around to see a boy was standing behind her with a smile plastered on his face, "Suji," The boy called out for her name and Jisoo just raised both of her eyebrows, "Here," He took out something from his back.

"What is this?" Jisoo took the bouquet of flower from the boy's hand, "Is it for me?" Well, to be honest, Jisoo had no idea who the hell this boy is but she knows that Suji has a boyfriend. Is this her boyfriend? She thought.

He chuckled upon her reaction, "Don't tell me you didn't know what day is today?" Jisoo still maintained her poker face, "Lee Suji, it's our first anniversary today! It has been a year since we're in relationship," The boy mentioned and only by then Jisoo knows that it's Suji's boyfriend, Lee Hangyul.

She was hesitating for a while but managed to handle the situation well, "Of course, I remember it," She put her nose on the flower to smell it, "Thank you," Jisoo smiled to the boy.

Hangyul ruffled her hair, "No problem," He really glad that Suji loves his sudden surprise. He thought Suji didn't love flowers, as she would always refuse when Hangyul wanted to give her flowers eventhough a stalk of flower. Maybe it's their first anniversary that she was tolerate with the boy, "Are you done with study?" Hangyul asked.

Jisoo closed the book behind her, "Yeah, sure," She has no idea on how to handle the situation when Hangyul stands 20cm away from her. It's so close that she almost lost herself as she holds her breath.

"Let's go then," Hangyul took the girl's handbag before he grabbed her wrist and dragged her out from the library, "Where do you want to go?" He asked as soon as they're at the entrance of college.

Jisoo stunned for a while when she being asked by the boy. She knows nothing about him, so how can she answer that question? But wait, she knows where Suji loves to go. Maybe, that could be the answer for his question.

"Hm," She hummed to the question, "I just want to lazy around at the cafe today," She gave her answer and Hangyul just smiled.

"You're sure a lazy bump," He ruffled the girl's hair before both of them heading to the cafe where she wanted to go.

As soon as they arrived the cafe, Hangyul straightly went to the counter to put the order, "You're fine with Hazelnut Coffee, don't you?" He asked.

Jisoo gulped, "Uh, okay," How can she supposed to tell the boy that she was actually allergic to peanut? "I'll go first and take a sit," She said and leave the counter to find for a seat.