Biggest Crisis

"He won't talk to me, right?" Suji sighed as she took a sip of Hazelnut Coffee she ordered before.

The boy infront of her sighed as well, "You have no idea how hard it is for me to deal with me," Dongmyung complained.

For a fuckin week, Hangyul locked himself in the room. Since it's semester break so he's kind of reluctant to go anywhere and stayed in his room for the whole day. Or maybe, he would be in living room to watch his favourite drama.

"It's all because of me that this is happening," She said, "I feel bad for Hangyul. He doesn't have to go through this just because of a girl like me,"

"A girl like you?" Dongmyung was questioning her statement, "A girl like you whom he is willing to do just anything to have you by his side," He claimed, "But it's not your fault that you're sick. It can't be helped. You just don't want to hurt him,"

"No, it's not about that," Suji's voice getting slower by time.

"Then?"

"It's about my twin," Dongmyung's eyes largened to hear the words coming out from Suji's lips.

"Wait," He startled, "You have a twin? Why I didn't know about this?"

Suji frowned, "Woah Hangyul hasn't told you anything?" She thought Hangyul already spoke the truth to Dongmyung so that's why he's here, to make things right like he usually did.

Dongmyung slowly shook his head, "But what's with your twin? I mean what's her connection in your problem?" He asked.

Suji sighed, "She's the main problem at the moment. She pretend to be me for 6 months," She confessed.

The boy couldn't process the fact, not yet, "Wait, does it mean you want to say that Hangyul dated your twin for 6 freakin months?" He paused, "Why the hell you did that Hangyul, Suji? You love him, don't you?"

She cupped her whole face, "I didn't know about that. My brother told me a while ago and I just knew it," She claimed.

"Oh God, I'm confuse," Dongmyung couldn't get the situation.

Suji chuckled, "I know you would say that," She knows Dongmyung was not fond of this kind of complicated things. He loves it to be simple and easy to solve.

"So, then that's not your fault," Dongmyung shrugged. Well, if she didn't know about her twin sister being her eventhough it's for 6 freakin months, it's not her fault then.

Suji kept herself quiet and stared outside the windows as if she has no answer to the statement. Is it really not her fault? If yes, why Hangyul refused to see her then? She sighed.

"I'll try my best to persuade him," Dongmyung assured the girl with his warm words.

------

"Suwoong, no!" Suji shouted it out loud. Luckily their parents aren't home today because they have events at their company today. Jisoo? Probably in her room, She always locked herself in the room. So there's no an odd things for that.

Suwoong scoffed, "But noona, he wants to see me. Just me," He sighed, "Dongmyung hyung told you right that he refused to see anyone but me,"

"I know that but," Suji couldn't continue her words.

"Why? Do you afraid that I might get shock after looking at his condition?" Suji couldn't admit it but she was worried over that thing, "Noona, I've seen the worst okay,"

"That's why I'm worried you fool," She paused, "Because you've seen how worse it could be. I couldn't afford for you to see it again. And that's why I'm holding myself back so that you won't go through the same shit twice,"