Little Angel

"Hyung," Suwoong called out for Hangyul as he twisted the door knob to enter the room. He took a peek into the room and could see Hangyul was laying on the bed alone with his right hand on the forehead and the other hand on his chest. Seems like he was staring at the ceiling for a long time already.

He took a step into the room and all he could say about it would be, the room is in it worst condition ever it could be. Clothes everywhere on the floor, foods being untouched, the curtains were tightly closed; letting none of the light coming into the room. It's really dark, no jokes.

Instead of going to Hangyul right away, Suwoong started to clean up the room first. As the first step, he started to collect the clothes laid on the floor and gathered it into the basket the boy had at the corner of the room; near the toilet. One job is down and now it would be the other one.

Suwoong looked at the wide table located near the windows and sighed. There's almost like 3 bottles of empty soju and those untouched food. Hangyul really tortued himself, at the moment. Suwoong cleaned up the mess and throw the waste into the rubbish bin in the kitchen.

"Done," He washed his hand with cool water to refresh himself after an hour of cleaning. That moment he wanted to step in into Hangyul's room, someone stopped him.

Suwoong turned around to see Dongmyung was holding onto his small wrist. He looked upwards and smiled, "Thank you for coming," Dongmyung ruffled the boy's hair as he thanked him.

The little boy just simply nodded his head before he entered Hangyul's room back. He twisted the knob and pushed the door to enter the room. Then, he closed the door back and locked it so that they would have some privacy because he knows Suji would appear at Hangyul's house anytime from now when she realized he has been missing.

Suwoong apporached Hangyul step by step and took a sit on his bed. He stared at Hangyul for a long time before he finally could gather the courage to touch the boy by his hand.

Hangyul startled with Suwoong's sudden appearance there, "Suwoong," His eyes widened, "What are you doing here?" Hangyul asked the little boy infront of him as he took a sit; in the same position as Suwoong.

"To make you feel better," Suwoong managed to bring a slight smile to the boy when he passed a really bright smile; showing his white tooth.

The situation filled with silence for few minutes before Suwoong initiated the conversation first, "Hyung," He called out the boy and Hangyul shrugged, "Do you remember how was our first meeting?" He asked.

Hangyul was hesitating for a while but ended up nodding his head to the question. How can he forget the messiest day ever for him in his entire life? He let out a sigh as he remembered the old memories.

-------

"Suwoong," Suji called out for her little brother's name as soon as she entered the house. Suwoong is nowhere to be seen in the house. He would usually stay in the living room; watching his favourite cartoon but the television aired some unknown shows at the moment.

"Where is your brother?" Hangyul grabbed Suji's wrist as she tried to leave him behind in unfamiliar place. This would be the first time Hangyul comes to her house and she was already planning to let Hangyul survives alone in this big house.

Suji chuckled looking at Hangyul's nervous expression. She grabbed both of his hand to let the boy calm down a little bit, "He must be in his room," She guessed, "He could be shy sometimes," She said though in fact she was lying about that. Suwoong would never feel shy though it's strangers to him.