Su Mucheng- Masquerade

It was loud. Just after the host finished announcing the party, the crowd started chatting the night away.

It was exhilarating to be talking, mingling amongst strangers without knowing who the other person might be and you yourself would remain mysterious.

Masquerades were an amazing thing and should be held more often. However, you had one mission tonight. 

The minute you heard that the Glory pro players would be attending, you did everything you could to join this party, and when you heard that there would be a punishment you swore on your life that no matter what you had to, you absolutely had to take off Su Mucheng's mask.

Yes, that was your mission and Su Mucheng was your target.

You got excited just thinking about what she would make you do as a punishment. Anything was alright as long as you could get closer to her.

In this whole hall filled with at least a hundred people, you could immediately spot Mucheng. She was surrounded by many men like they were Bachelors trying to find that new love. Even in her disguise, she was elegant and beautiful and the smile she had was a heavenly gift sent to all her fans and non-fans to convert them.

Su Mucheng was too perfect.

She loosely held a champagne glass and drank from it. 

First thing was done. You found her. Now, the problem was how to get closer to her.

You didn't want to just talk to her but you wanted to get close enough to her to let her guard down and take off that mask.

However, you wanted to do it in private, you didn't want anyone else to see that cute and gorgeous face beneath the mask.

There was no other way, you had to take a chance.

Through the hall, through the crowd, you approached her. You pushed through the mass of hungry fans, although you were one of them too, and tapped Mucheng on the shoulder.

She turned to you and her long, luscious hair swung with the movement. You caught a whiff of the smell and instantly felt like your nose bathed in bliss.

"Yes?" she smiled.

What would you give to have her smile at you all night long?

"Miss there's a certain Sir outside waiting for you. He said you would know who he is. He was quite reluctant to come in himself. He can't stand the crowd apparently."

"Oh... is it perhaps?" Mucheng thought for a second, "alright. Bring me to him."

You motioned her to follow you, calmly but inside your heart jumped. You also had some guilt because what you were doing wasn't quite ethical, now was it?

Out of the hall, Mucheng asked you: "Where is he?" 

"He's actually waiting inside a room," you walked ahead and entered one of the many doors in the hallway.

"He's not here?" Mucheng sat on the sofa, "but I already figured you lied to me."

She simply smiled at you as your jaw dropped to the ground. She... she knew?

"T-Then why did you agree to follow me?"

"Actually, I was grateful to get out of there and your help came in handy."

"But what if I was a bad person who wanted to do awful things to you?"

"Then I'd be in trouble," Mucheng tilted her head.

Damn well, you'd be, you cursed her in your mind. 

You had no idea what was going on but decided to sit next to her. Your mind was in shambles, you couldn't stand any longer.

"So, what do you want from me?" she got a bit closer. 

Her beautiful eyes were mesmerising. You already rehearsed in your mind what you wanted to tell her but now you lost all confidence. You thought you could sound all demanding but her innocence killed every evil part in you.

"What's wrong?" she sincerely sounded worried.

"I'm fine! It's just..." how in the world could you say what you wanted?

"Just say it. Don't worry too much!"

"Ok," you took a deep breath and calmed down. 

You jumped from the sofa and turned to her. You leaned forwards and trapped her between your arms. You were so close to each other that your masks touched.

"So," you were in your element, "I give you two choices. Either you take off my mask or I take off yours."

It was silent and then finally Mucheng smiled and said: "Oh, I see. So, it's either I get punished of you. Well..."

Mucheng took your hand and put it on her mask, "I prefer to be the one who punishes. So for tonight, you'll become my slave."

Those rotten words came so innocently out of her mouth you could feel the excitement and passion burning up inside of you.

The night would be long, let's see who would subject who. Either way was fine for you but to think that Mucheng was actually not as chaste and innocent as everyone thought, was a surprise. 

It was a pleasant surprise and you were way too happy because this surprise only you would know and could witness.

"All right," you took off her mask and her beautiful face and smile enchanted you, "let's see what'll happen."

Mucheng trailed her hand along your arm up to your neck until her fingers softly played with your lips: 

"Master. Don't forget you'll be the one punished."

Her hand found its way to your neck and abruptly pulled your head closer to hers. An electric surge overwhelmed your body as your lips lightly touched:

"Understood?"