Chapter 2

After staying at the Boarding house and catching up with Caroline and Bonnie, and occasionally  talking to the guys Elena drives us back home. I bring my stuff to my room with the help of Jeremy. 

I put all my clothes away, well some of them, most of my clothes are dirty

I put all my clothes away, well some of them, most of my clothes are dirty. It was about 4 in the afternoon but because of the major time difference I decided to go to sleep now. 

I woke up to my phone going off, I looked at my clock and it said 9:13 a.m. Grabbing the phone I saw that Kat was calling,  I answered her and immediately put her on speaker so I could still lay down on my pillows. 

Me: Yes Kitty Kat?

Kat: Hey my beautiful best friend how are you?

Me: Tired. Wait its like midnight in Sydney what are you doing up?

Kat: Ethan and I were having a movie night and I just woke up 20 minutes ago.

Me: Oh cool, tell E I say HIII!!

Kat: Will do pumpkin, but I'll go now talk to you later!

Me: BYE!

I put my phone down and decided to get today started. I slipped out of bed, literally, my foot got caught on a blanket and I fell face first onto the floor (some graceful ballerina, huh?). Walking to my closet I was thinking what I would do today, there's not much I can do. Well there was always the Grill but, that was about it, I mean compared to Sydney, this place is boring. I was looking through my closet for an outfit and decided to wear this...

 I was looking through my closet for an outfit and decided to wear this

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing a breakfast bar from the cabinet, "Hey Lena I'm going out," I shouted through the house not knowing where she was.

"Okay just be careful!" she yelled back. I was about to close the front door behind me when I heard Elena, "Wait! Hold on!" she ran down the stairs.

"Okay," I laughed looking at my sister strangely, "What is it?"

"Here I want you to wear this," she said holding a necklace out to me. The necklace was a golden crown with a golden chain, inside the crown was a crystal that had a plant or something impeded in it. It was absolutely beautiful.