Chapter 7

Third Person P.O.V.

As the next day came Perri and Rebekah were leaving to go shopping. They had planned to spend the whole day at the mall and just hanging out. Bekah was especially excited to hang out with another girl, her brothers had started to get her nerves. But as the two had left Elena was going to the Mikaelson's to apologize to her sister. But since she was going, the Salvatore's were going too.

When they knocked on the door Klaus answered it.

"What a lovely surprise, what are you doing here?" he smirked knowing exactly why they were there.

"Where's Perri?" Elena asked getting straight to the point.

"Oh she's not here," he said in a fake, sad tone. Klaus went to close the door but but Damon stoped it with his foot.

"We know she's here!" he yelled already aggravated.

"She was, but not at the moment," Kol asked coming from behind his brother wearing the same devious smirk.

"Boys stop aggravating them," Esther moved her sons away, "Perri is out shopping with Rebekah. They seem to get along well. Would you like to stay until they arrive back from their trip?" she offered.

Damon was ging to say something, probably sarcastic, but Stefan beat him to it, "Yes that would be lovely, thank you," he said politely, while sending a glare to Damon saying, 'be nice.'

Perri's P.O.V.

Rebekah and I had so much fun today. I bought, well Bekah bought, so many outfits. She also compelled a few free which was awesome. I don't think I've laughed so hard in one day.

We were pulling up to the house when Bekah's smile disappeared, "Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Looks like your lovely sister decided to pay a visit, and wherever your sister is.."

"The Salvatore brothers are close behind," I finished. We got out of the car and brought our things inside. As soon as we walked through the door Elijah had taken out bags and brought them to Bekah's room.

"Ah Perri, Bekah I trust the shopping trip went well," Nik said walking up to us.

Before either of us could respond Damon was in front of me, and if looks could kill, I'd be 6 feet under. 

"What the hell?!" he screamed at me, I would've answered but I couldn't find my voice. In an instant Damon was shoved away from me by Kol who had a vicious look in his eyes. He stood in front of me, almost daring Damon to come near me agin.

"Damon, I told you I would handle it," Elena scolded him walking into the foyer. Elena turned to me, "Perri I'm sorry for yelling at you last night and I'm sorr-"

I cut her off, "Let me stop you right there. If you're going to apologize then don't have a sarcastic tone while doing so. And even if you did mean it I would not accept your apology. Ever since we were younger you've bullied me and I was too much of a push-over to do anything about it, But you know what not anymore. Because unlike you I actually have a future, I am in the top percentile at the Academy. I was chosen to be the lead in the school production of the Nutcracker in my first year!  You've never encouraged my dancing, you even ignored my letters from school, and declined my offer to come to the Academy for a weekend to sit in on my classes, even with Uncle Seb paying. What kind of sister does that? So from now on I am done with you and your selfishness. So there is the door, have fun using it," I said pointing to the front door. 

Elena stood there for a moment with wide eyes, just staring at me. Then continued to the door and left without saying anything else.

"Well that was quite a show," Nik said, I could've sworn I almost heard pride ins voice.

"Does saying that to her make me a bad person?" I asked suddenly regretting what I said to Elena.

They started laughing, "Not in the slightest Perri. You are still the nicest person any of us have ever met," Elijah said comfortingly. 

"Thank you but I think I'm going to go to the dance studio and clear my mind," I said going to Bekah's room to change. 

"But didn't you just get back from dance school," Kol asked, "Don't you wan ta break from dancing?"

I looked at him for a second the bursted out laughing, "Dance is my life, every emotion I have ever felt goes into my dancing, Now I hope you guys don't mind but I'm going to grab my things and head to the studio," once I got my stuff and went back downstairs Kol met me down there and offered to drive me. Which of course I accepted.