Chapter 14

In no time I made it to the cafe area. There weren't a ton of people around considering the fact it is still holiday. Well it looks like I beat Sammy here. 

I was about to sit down when a voice shouted behind me,"Perri!" 

I quickly turned around with a smile on my face knowing exactly who it was, "Sammy I missed you!" I said running to give him a hug, "How are you?"

"Better now that you're here, I've been dying of boredom in this place," he said letting go of the hug, "So why are you back so early?"

"Family drama," I said rolling my eyes. It isn't a complete lie, I mean I didn't tell him the whole truth, but that was a major part of it. 

Sammy gave me a serious look, he could see right through me, "Obviously there's more to that story. But I'm not gonna push the subject...for now. But anyway, lets get something to eat."

"Finally, now you're talking!" I sighed happily, "Leggo!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the cafe cart. 

Soon we were sitting at our usual table, eating, laughing, and just being carefree. I didn't realize how much I needed this, how much I needed to be around 'normal.' And  honestly it feels really good, too.

Sammy stopped laughing and looked at something behind me, "Uh. Perr, do you know them?" he asked pointing. I turned around to see none other than the Mikaelson's...yay.

I let out an aggravated sigh, "Just ignore them, I do," I said, knowing full well that they heard me.

"Who are they?"

"Uh...friends of the family," I said, I noticed Nik chuckle. 

"Why are they here?" Sammy continued to question.

I thought for a moment, "Because they don't know when to leave something alone," I growled, Sammy furrowed his eyebrows a me, but stopped asking about them. Thank God.

 "So anyway, have you heard the rumors about the Prix De Fonteyn?" He asked excitedly.

This immediately lifted my spirits, "Yes! It was be incredible if it was held in Sydney! Aunt Tash and Uncle Seb aren't saying anything to me about it. But they have hinted that it will be."

Sammy's eyes once again looked being me, "Um Perri, they're coming over here."

When I turned once again I saw that they indeed were making their way over to us. 

I groaned at laid my head on the table, "Just kill me now!" I whined, kinda dramatically, too.

Sorry everyone, exams are coming up next week and I've been pretty busy with last minute projects my professors have evilly assigned us. This is all I have for now, but I'm going to try and update this coming weekend.