Part 1

Most will be in Gladion's POV. Some will be in 3rd person. Some might be in Sun's POV. Thanks!!

(Sun's POV)

Solgaleo. It roared at the sky. Me and Lillie stand in amazement. A blue symbol glows on its head, then it leaps to the sky where it remained stationary for a moment. An Ultra Wormhole appeared on the wall of the Altar of Sunne, then with me and Lillie on it's back at seemed to run on midair into the portal, surrounded in orange-yellow light.

We appeared suddenly in a dark world. Solgaleo cried out as we got off of its back. Lillie looked around and surveyed the place on wonder. "How...surprising. It's more beautiful than I expected." she said. "The air is so thick here. It almost hurts to breathe." She goes on the tell me that she thinks the Ultra Beasts are Pokemon, and that we should go onward.

Now Guzma stops us to tell us about his experiance with a Nihilego. He tells us how he tried to tackle one. Blah blah blah... I started to get lost in my thoughts until he said something that snapped my out.

"Y'all are stupid."

I couldn't help but snicker. Guzma gave me this weird side-eye as I did. He didn't say anything, but he let us pass anyway.

Lillie was in front of me. Her mother, Lusamine, was in the distance sitting on a rock with a Nihilego by her. She had a leg crossed, elbow propped against it against her chin, with an unsettling grin on her face.

"Look at it... The world of my Ultra Beasts... A world where the only thing that exists is the love between and myself. So beautiful... So delicious... This is the real paradise!And yet you! Why must you continue to pester me?! I am sick of you. Sick through and through! Who told you that you could come here, to the perfect, beautiful world of my beasts and me?"

Lillie goes on about saying that people aren't things to collect. Blah...blah...blah...All I'm watching is her ponytail moving side to side as she talks. Lusamine suddenly throws up a blue Pokeball with yellow markings. It burst open and a Nihilego burst out. Lusamine's arms were outstretched as Nihilego lowered down to her head.

I hear footsteps behind me. Before I could turn to see who it was, a figure rushes past me. It wore dark clothes and...had blonde hair? Gladion?  I thought. But it couldn't be. How could he have gotten here? It makes no sense.

Gladion hockey-checked Lusamine out of the way of the Nihilego. Gladion death-glared Lusamine as the Nihilego lowered down further. He put his arms up like Lusamine did, and a flash of white light burst from him.