Part 4

((Plz don't kill me, I know I've been inactive for 2 years , shusshhh))

"Dark Pulse!" Gladion called out, smiling wickedly with and echoy voice. Porygon-Z blasted a dark ray on energy and hit Ninetales easily. It didn't do much at all, but it got the flinch off as a bonus.

"Thunderbolt!" Gladion yelled out. Porygon-Z did so, and landed with Ninetales failing to attempt to dodge. "Ice Beam!" Sun instructed. Ninetales shot out an Ice Beam with ease, nailing Porygon-Z on the side, ice building where it'd hit.

"Thunderbolt, again!" Gladion yelled out. Porygon-Z did so again, landing. Somehow, by a miracle, a crit landed and took out Ninetales. Sun threw out Tsereena, which Trop Kicked Poryon-Z into oblivion.

Gladion groaned in disbelief. "NO! Auuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhh! YOU!" he pointed at Sun. The fingers of his gellicent form shot off like arrows at Sun. They replenished in a split second, and shot again.

Sun managed to scramble away from some of them, Tsereena blocking the rest with her kicks. Sun thanked Tsereena, and she cried in acknowledgment.

"PEST!" Gladion cried, his rage building, "You-- YOU!!", He swug one of his many arms at Sun and Tsereena, who got knocked back from the attack.

"Gladion!!" Lillie called chasing after her brother, "Stop this, stop it!"

Gladion didn't seem to hear her, and shot the fingertips in one of his arms off like arrows, damaging Tsereena, and getting stuck in the meat of Suns' thigh.

Solgaleo roared from the Wormhole a short way away. It sprinted toward Gladion, and with extended claws, swiped at some if Gladion's many gellicent arms and severed them. Gladion, in shock, reared back and cried in pain. Solgaleo snuffed Sun and Tsereena, as making sure they're alright.

Gladdion's severed mass fell to the ground, and the Niheligo that was possessing him detached and left the victim flop on the ground, fleeing without all of its tentacles.

Gladion lay hapless on the ground, unconscious. Lillie immediately swept in and curled him up in her arms. Sun returned injured Tsereena, then hobbled over to check on him and Lillie. Lusamine, snapped out of shock, hesitantly shuffled over to her son and daughter. She didn't say anything, for she had nothing she could say.

Sun and Lillie hoisted Gladion on Solgaleo's back, then loaded themselves on after. Sun beckoned Lusamine, who hesitantly took the last of the room as passenger.

Solgaleo started toward the wormhole and was getting ready to enter, "WAIITTT."

He hung them, Guzma was in hit pursuit of the legendary, "DONT LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE JELLY FREAKS!!"

Guzma leaped and grabbed onto Solgaleo's tail as it leapt into the wormhole and ran back to Alola.