Part 3

(apologies for the slow updates)

*angry Crobat cry here*

"Whoa that's an angry Crobat." Sun thought out loud. It radiated a yellow aura...not normal for a regular Pokemon...almost like a Totem Pokemon...

Incineroar cried and turns its head to its trainer with a grin, then turned back. Crobat blindingly rushed forward in an attack. Acrobatics Sun observed. His Incineroar wasn't able to dodge in time, but managed the attack pretty well. Sun instructed Incineroar to use Darkest Lariat, which did a good chunk of damage, but not enough to deal again and have his Incineroar not faint in the process. He called it back and threw out Dusk Lycanroc.

Dusk Lycanroc dashed forward out of it's Pokeball and cried. Stone Edge, Sun called out. And it dealt the finishing damage to KO. Crobat was swiftly returned, and another Pokemon was immediately thrown out. A Silvally cried out as its aura flared up just like Crobat's. This Silvally wasn't just a Normal Type, Sun observed. Grass, quite possibly?

Lycanroc leapt ahead, preparing a Crunch to try and flinch, but Silvally slashed with Multi Attack just as in range, knocking out Lycanroc in the process. Sun sent back out Incineroar to finish. It used Flame Charge to knock out and succeeded. Plus the added speed for a bonus.

Gladion glared at Sun, then threw out Lucario from one of his other arms. It cried loudly and its aura flared the same as the rest. Incineroar wasn't at all a match for it's speed, even the omniboost from the aura to boot. Sun recalled Incineroar and tossed out Toucannon. Lucario ran forward to use Extreme Speed, which didn't do much, and Toucannon stayed still in the green as it circled back in the sky and landed.

Toucannon's beak started to heat up red an didn't move to attack. Gladion grinned and spoke in a echoing voice, "I thought you were a fighter, Sun. Not attacking like this makes you look weak. Flash Cannon!"

Lucario charged and shot a beam of metallic energy at Toucannon who tanked it. Toucannon flew forward and struck a super-effective Blast Beak which did a great deal of health. Lucario staggered to get up but did. Lucario leapt into a final Extreme Speed, but it wasn't enough to KO, but took the KO itself in a finishing Blast Beak.

Gladion snorted and threw out Weavile next. It's aura flared raising it's Attack. Toucannon readied a Blast Beak but Weavile threw and Ice Shard to take the remaining damage. Sun smirked and threw out Incineroar again. Weavile clutched its midsection but moved its claws away to reveal a burn from the past Blast Beak. Gladion glared and ordered a Brick Break which Super- effective KO'd Incineroar. Weavile flinched as he took damage from the burn.

Sun tossed out his Alolan Ninetails who landed so softly and the ground below it grew frost. Gladion didn't know how to respond to a Fairy type so he took advantage of his speed and landed a STAB Night Slash to deal as much damage as he could. Ninetails responded with a super-effective Dazzling Gleam, which easily KO'd Weavile.

Gladion realied he couldn't win immediately at this point but didn't give up. The threw out his last Pokemon, Porygon-Z. The aura raised its Sp.Atk as it was sent out.

Tri-Attack, Gladion instructed. Porygon-Z shot out a zap of electrical, fire, and ice energy at Ninetails, and somehow by a prayer on Arceus, Ninetails was paralyzed and couldn't attack. Gladion menacingly smiled and Sun flinched.

I have my chance right now. I better not blow it.