Part 2

(3rd person POV)

The bright light died away. Gladion was hovering in the air above the rock Lusamine once sat. Lillie stood in horror of her brother, and Lusamine in rage of being pushed pushed from her dear Nihilego.

Gladion's arms split into many, darkening and having four fingers on each. A hood-like covering engulfed the top part of his body and waist. His legs dangled at its bottom as he was suspended in the air.

He smiled maniacally and turned to his mother.

"See what you couldn't become?" he turned to her, "See what happens when you put oh so much time into something and forget about what really matters..."

He gravitated toward Lusamine, who backed away as far as she could, falling backwards after tripping over a rock in the way. Lillie's eye's widened. "Mother! Gladion!" she called out.

Gladion turned to her call, but payed her no mind. The only thing he noticed was Sun's challenging glare. A Pokeball was clutched in his hand, which burst open for an Incinaroar to shake the world they were in just by its cry. Gladion turned to face Sun and flipped his hair to reset the position of his bangs on his face.

One of his arms held up and Ultra Ball to display to Sun.

"And I thought you were my friend, to oppose me like this."