Beginning

I held up spear tightly in my hands as I fought against the general of the Dora Milaje Okoye. My father wanted me to stand beside our king and future king T'Chaka and T'Challa and protect our home. I wanted to make him proud. I was kicked to the ground my spear flying a little ways from me. I quickly got back up and did a roll grabbing my spear and pointed it at Okoye neck. She smiled and said "Well Done." We each lowered our weapons as training was over. I turned around and my eyes widen seeing the king and prince! Were they watching the whole time!? I curtsied. "You did very well Akiriya. I could see you becoming general of the Dora Milaje one day." The king T'Chaka said to me. "With all due respect Your highness Okoye has more experience than me and deserves the position more than I do." I replied. The king nodded with a small smile. The king then left but the prince did not follow. He was looking at me. "Is there something you need from me Prince?" I asked him confused. "No." Prince T'Challa said. I nodded then left. I walked out with my father as we headed home. 

AN: Sorry so short. It was supposed to be just an intro to the story.  I don't own anything expect my oc Akiriya and her plot story.