Don't Freeze

"Don't Freeze when you see her." Okoye said to T'Challa. "What are you talking about?" T'Challa said to Okoye with a smirk. "I never freeze." Okoye gave him a look which T'Challa chose to ignore. T'Challa put on his Black Panther helmet and then crossed in his arms in an X over his chest and the platform underneath his feet opened dropping him in to the air. As T'Challa fell he used the beads Okoye gave him to stop the trucks. 

~Akiriya Pov~

I was currently on a mission with my closest friend Nakia. It was going as planned until the cars stopped. One of the men came to our truck and told us no games then got his gun ready. Me and Nakia got out the truck to investigate what was going on. We peaked over the edge of the truck just to see the fight. Me and Nakia joined in. After most of then are out beside one I saw T'Challa go after him getting ready to strike. I quickly stood in front of him and gave T'Challa a hard shove making him stumble back in surprise. "This one is just a boy!" I said to him with a glare. Nakia then came up beside me saying "He got kidnapped as well." "Akiriya." T'Challa said to me. I knew T'Challa and Nakia used to date although not anymore. "Hi." T'Challa said. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly a man came up shouting I got her. He had Nakia with a gun to her head. T'Challa pushed me behind him and got in a defense position but it wasn't needed as Okoye came down and took care of the man. "You froze." She said to T'Challa. "Uh." T'Challa said not having any excuse. Nakia and Okoye went to the people in the trucks. "You ruined my mission." I said to him. "My father is dead Akiriya." T'Challa said to me and I let out a small gasp. "I will be crowned king tomorrow and I wish for you to be there along with Nakia." T'Challa said. I nodded. I walked up to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I know you miss him." I whispered as I hugged him. He hugged back. We let go of each other just as Nakia and Okoye came back. We boarded the plane to head home.