It Is Your Time To Be King

I sat next to T'Challa on the jet. Nakia was up front with Okoye. I took T'Challa's gloved hand in mind and smiled up at him showing him I was here for him. He smiled back. "My Prince, Akiriya and Nakia. We are home." Okoye said to us which caused T'Challa and me to get up and walk over to the front of the jet. "This never gets old." T'Challa said as we flew past our barrier that hides Wakanda. I smiled at the beauty of my home. It felt good to back home. It's been awhile since I have been home. I left and hardly was in Wakanda for more than an hour because Nakia and T'Challa had started dating at one point although now they are not together. Okoye turned the jet around toward the backside and landed it. The platform lowered down and we all walked off. The Queen and The Princess Shuri were there along with some guards. The guards made the X. Once we reached the Queen and Princess me and Nakia bowed. "Queen Princess me and Akiriya comfort for your loss. "Thank you Nakia and Akiriya. It is so good to have you too back with us." I gave a small smile. "Take them to the river province to prepare them for the ceremony." Okoye said to one of her guards. "Yes General." The guard said and I gave a small smile and wave to T'Challa as me and Nakia left with the guard. 

~End of Akiriya's Pov~

"Did he freeze?" Princess Shuri asked Okoye. "Like an antelope in headlights." Okoye responded with a smile. "Are you finished." T'Challa asked. Okoye said nothing but her smile never went away. Okoye banged her spear on the ground and left with her guards. "So surprised to see my little sister came to see me off before our big day." T'Challa said to Shuri. "You wish. I came for the beads. I've developed a new update." Shuri said to her Brother. "Update? No it worked perfectly." T'Challa responded to his sister. "How many times do I have to teach you that just because something works doesn't mean it cant be improved." Shuri said to her brother. "You are teaching me? What do you know?" T'Challa replied. "More than you." Shuri said to her brother before taking the beads and walking back toward the palace to her lab. "I can't wait to see what kind of update you make to your ceremonial outfit!" T'Challa called out to his sister as she walked away. Shuri threw up her hand and gave him the middle finger. (Btw died of laughter in the theater at that part lol) "Shuri." The Queen called to her daughter. "Sorry Mother." Shuri called back putting her hand down. T'Challa turned to his mother. "How are you feeling today mother." T'Challa asked. "Proud. Your father and I will talk about this day all the time. He is with us." The Queen said to her Son. "It Is Your Time To Be King."