The P&P company

Patrick's p.o.v.

"Pete!!!" I yelled " I wanted chicken nuggets!! Not fish sticks!!"

" sorry hun. I thought you liked fish sticks?"

" no I don't. I want my Dino nuggets!"

" okay. I could've sworn you did tho or was that Andy? Huh. Well anyways I will get you that spagooti."

" peeeeteeey." I whined " I don't want spaghetti. I want dino nuggets." I cross my arms and pout.

He giggles" I know I'm just joking. " he walks off into the kitchen and I sit there.

I sigh and shake my head. I then hear some one walk in here and take a seat next to me. I look over and see that it's just gerard.

He looks at me and smiles," hi Mr.Stump." he says with a cheery voice.

"Hey Gee." I say with a sigh.

Gerard :"What's wrong." He asks with a worried voice.

"Nothing." I say trying to be happy, but end up failing.

Gerard :" come on Mr.Stump. I can tell something is bothering you."

" Okay fine. It's Pete okay. He is always teasing me and it annoys me. Cause whenver I ask for him to get me something. He ends up getting me the opposite of what I want and I know he does it just to make me mad."

Gerard:"I'm sorry pat. He's just playing around you know."

"I know that, but it bothers me."

Gerard:"Maybe try talking to him about it than."

"I have many times, but he still does it. He won't listen to me. I love him to death, but sometimes he's a pain in the ass."

Gerard giggles at what I said," your pain in the ass tho."

" Gee?!" I whisper yell

Gerard:"What it's true."

I shake my head," yeah...whatver ever. Anyways. Thanks for the chat. I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired. Ttyl gee."

Gerard:"No problem pat. Ttyl"

I then go to me and Pete's room and lay down and slowly fall asleep.

Pete's p.o.v.

I was currently in the kitchen making Patrick his snack when I hear footsteps behind me. I soon become frightened, but calm down when I hear a familer voice.

Tyler.C : " Good evening Mr.Wentz."

"Good evening Mr.Connolly. "

Tyler:" so I have some news for you."

"What is it?" I asked excitedly.

Tyler:"So i opened up a new company called R&R. I gave them some clients. I talked to them about P&P. And I was wandering if you guys will be interested in helping their clients find dates? Like maybe you all can come together and talk about. Maybe even pair up your clients with theirs?"

I thought for a moment and nodded," Yeah totally. I will talk to pat and see what he thinks. I will keep it a surprise for the clients tho, so that the dates will be a total surprise for them."

Tyler:" okay sounds good to me. R&R already know. They just need to know what you guys have decided. Here's their number so you can call them and let them know."

I nodded," mkay, I will do that.".

Tyler:" well it was nice talking to you Mr.Wentz."

"You too Mr.Connolly ."

He nodded and walked off. I sighed and grabbed Patrick his snack and headed out to the lounge and saw he wasn't there.I frowned and thought maybe he was in bed.

So I headed to our room and sure enough he was in bed asleep. So I set his snack aside and laid in bed next too him. Smiling happily as I cuddle him. My little pattycakes. Soon afterawhile I fell asleep with pat in my arms.

-in the morning-

I woke up yawning and stretching. I look over to see Patrick eating his snack with the biggest grin on his face as he sees me.

Patrick:" thanks pete." He says with a giggle.

I giggle and smile at his adorableness.

"Patrick, you're like an angel, but with no wings."

Patrick:" so like a person?"

I smile even more and giggle." Techinally, anyways what I wanted to tell you was that I got some news."

Patrick:" what is it peteybear?"

"Mr.Connolly wants us to come together with R&R, which is another company he made. He wants us to talk to them and get our clients together with theirs, like a date."

Patrick:" that's great pete! I'm in. This shall be interesting."

I smile," well I will call them later and we can set up a time to talk to them.

He nodded," okay sounds good to me."

"Okay, well what shall we do in the mean time?"

Patrick:" can we just cuddle for now?"

"Sure, why not. I love cuddles from my pattycakes."

Patrick:" and I love cuddles from my peteybear."

I kissed his cheek and we both lay down and cuddle up against each other.

" I love you pattycakes."

Patrick:" love you too peteybear."

I kissed his forehead before we both fell asleep, just enjoying being in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done. Yay!
I hope you all enjoy this fanfic. I've been wanting to write this for a long time, but just haven't gotten around too it.

Anyways enjoy