First Date ( Frerard)

Patrick's p.o.v.

"Gee!!! Get up!!! It's time for your date!!!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Gerard:" I don't wanna get up Mr.Stump!! Just 5 more minutes?"

"No Gee! You gotta get up!! Your date is waiting for you!!"

Gerard:" what date?" He said finally walking down the stairs.

" That's a surprise. It's for me to know and for you to find out."

Gerard:" That's not fair pat."

"Some things aren't fair Gee."

He frowned and wined, than sighed," fine I will go and get ready."

"Good boy Gee."

He than walked off and went to go get ready. While he did that, I waited for him out in the car.

-Mean while at the R&R company-

Remington's p.o.v.

"Frank!!!" I yelled from outside of the bathroom.

Frank:" Yeah!!!" He yelled back.

"You almost Dun in there?!"

Frank:" yeah, just a few more minutes and I will be Dun."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. He said that 20 minutes ago and he still isn't Dun. Like how long does it take to get ready. Gerard could be waiting at the resturaunt already.

"Hurry Frank, your date is probably waiting already."

As soon as I said that, Frank came walking out and I have to say he looked hot.

I shook the thought away and smiled at him. "You ready short stuff?"

He giggles," Mr.Leith, I'm not short. I'm average height and yes I'm ready."

"Whatever you say. Well let's go."

He nodded and we headed out the door and too the restaurant.

-at the resturaunt -

No one's p.o.v.

Gerard sat waiting at the table. Frank than came in and sat opposite of Gee.

Frank gave a smile and Gee returned it.

Frank:" so what would you like to eat and drink?"

Gerard:" hmmm...I was thinking maybe the pasta roni with some mozzarella sticks. And for a drink I will have water. Wbu?"

Frank:" no what I will have the same. Sounds good."

Soon after awhile the waiters came over to take their orders.

Billie joe:" hi I'm Billie and this is Trè." He motions to the guy next to him. " and we will be your waiters for tonight."

They both nodded.

Trè:" what will you guys like to drink and eat?" Trè asked as he got his notebook out to write down our order.

Frank:" we will have the pasta roni with mozzarella sticks and water."

Trè nodded and wrote down their order than walked off with Billie to get their food and drinks.

Frank:" So tell me about your self?"

Gerard:" well my name is Gerard Arthur Way. I'm 25. I like to sing, draw, and paint. I have a younger brother named Mikey. He's 23."

Frank:" Well it's nice to meet you Gee. I'm Frank Anthony Iero. I'm 20. I like to sing and play guitar. I have no siblings. "

Gerard:" cool. We should start a band sometime."

Frank:" yeah we should."

After awhile Billie and Trè came back with their food and drinks.

Billie:" if you guys need anything else, just give us a holler."

They both nodded then Billie and Trè went back to get other people's orders.

They both sat in silence and enjoyed their food and each others company.

After they both ate. Billie and Trè came and took their dishes away.

Frank looked at Gerard and smiled while looking at him in love.

Gerard just gave a nervous smile.

That's when Frank went to go grab his hand, but decided to grab his water instead not wanting to make things anymore awkward.

As Frank went to go grab his glass of water, he knocked over the candle sending the flame flying over landing on Gerard's shirt catching it in fire.

-in the background-

Billie:" ooo...that doesn't look to good."

Trè:" at leasthe can say he felt a spark."

Billie:*giggles*

-back to Frank and Gerard-

Frank paniced (an: at the disco) and poured his glass of water onto Gerard to get the fire out.

Gerard didn't look to happy.

Frank:" i-I'm so sorry gee....i-I didn't mean for that to happen. I-I was just going to grab my glass of water."

Gerad:*shakes his head* "No what Frank. I'm done for tonight. I'm gonna go. Thanks for the dinner."

He than walked out of the resturaunt leaving Frank shocked and speechless.

-Mean while at the P&P company-

Patrick's p.o.v.

I was sitting on the couch in the lounge knitting some finger less gloves for Pete when I heard some one walking in through the door.

I look up to see Gerard soak and wet and his shirt burnt?

I walk up to him and ask," omg...Gee What happened? "

Gerard:" Frank is what happened!" He spat out.

"What happened with Frank?"

He than began to explain to me what happened in the date.

" wait? You mean to tell me he caught your shirt on fire?"

Gerard:" yeah....sorry..."

"Hey at least you can say you felt a spark."

Gerard:*giggles*" That's what one of the waiters said at the resturaunt. I think his name was Trè? Or was it Billie? Anyways, I'm gonna go change and get some rest."

"Okay, you have fun with that."

I than sat back down and began to finish my knitting.

-Mean while at R&R company-

Remington's p.o.v.

I was sitting on the couch in the lounge reading, when I heard the doors burst open and an angry Frank come storming in yelling.

Frank:" why do I have to mess things up?! Why do I always have to ruin everything?!"

I then walked up to him and asked," Frank what is wrong?"

Frank:" i messed up the date Rem!"

"What do you mean?"

Frank:" i knocked over a candle and caught Gerard's shirt on fire, then I poured water on him to get the fire out. Now I think he hates me, cause he left after that."

"Well at least he can say he felt a spark?"

Frank:*snickers*" That's what one of the waiters said at the resturaunt. Well I'm gonna go get changed and maybe play guitar for a bit."

"Okay have fun with that."

He than took off to his room and I sat back down and continued reading my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th chapter done. I feel so proud of this book already. I just hope you all are enjoying it and like. If you do, please commit and vote to let me know what you think.

Thank you