The R&R Company

Remington's p.o.v.

Getting a job for for the first time is amazing. I've been job hunting for awhile now and when I got asked to work for the R&R company, especially with my best friend Ronnie. I was excited.

I thought to myself how amazing this is. To have a company named after you. That's what R&R stands for. Me and Ronnie.

I just can't wait till I hear from the P&P company which is Pete and Patrick. After I find out what they have decided, we can get this party started.

I was currently in the lounge typing on my laptop, when I see Zed and Frank come running in going on and on about something. I don't even know what. Most of the time I don't understand what that zombie is talking about.

As they got closer I could hear what they are talking about. So I decided to ease drop on them, well more like listen to their little convo.

Zed:" Frank please? I'm just asking this one time for your help."

Frank:" Zed this is the 8th time you asked me and my answer is still no. I'm sorry, but just no. Go ask Brendon or some one else."

I look at Zed and he has a frown on his face and a tear almost falling from his eye. I wander what he wants so bad that he needs help with.

Zed:" Frank if you help me, I promise I will stop bothering you and I will let you use my laptop for however long you want?"

He had a smirk forming on his face almost a smile.

Frank:" Hmmm...I will have to think of that....it might take more than just your laptop."

Zed:" How about laptop and a $200.00 gift card for starbucks?"

Frank seemed to bee hyped up about that.

Frank:" Deal!"

Zed giggled and handed him the gift card, than Frank said," Gazar nuttybar Gazarstick." Which is something in zombie tong.

Zed laughed hysterically.

Frank:" What's so funny?"

Zed:" Frank you just said thank you for rubbing peanut butter on my umbrella."

Frank:" oh...." he was embarrassed by now," I didn't know that. I just looked up zombie language and that's the only word I memorized. I had no clue what it meant. It didn't say."

Zed:" it's fine. Well anyways shall we go?"

Frank nodded and they walked off.

I thought to myself: " I wander what that was all about?"

I shook the thought away and went back to typing away on my computer.

Ronnie's p.o.v.

I was currently outside enjoying the nice weather when I hear some one walk up to me. I look up and see my manager Mr.Connolly.

Tyler:" Hello Mr.Radke."

"Hello Mr.Connolly."

Tyler:" So I have some news."

"What is it?"

Tyler:" I talked to the P&P company and they are deciding on what to do."

"That's good, I hope they say yes."

Tyler:" Don't worry I do too."

"Yeah. It will be interesting to do."

Tyler:"  Indeed it would. That's why I formed these companies in the first place, so people can find their soulmates."

"Smart thinking Mr.Connolly."

Tyler:" Thank you Mr.Radke. well I got to get going. I have sound check to do with my band. So I will ttyl."

"Okay have fun. Ttyl."

He than walked away and got in his car than left.

I thought to myself:" I have my own company with my best friend and a celebrity for a manager. How lucky is that?"

I can tell you one thing, it is amazing. Plus with being famous yourself as well. It's even better. It's like your living a gangster paradise.

But instead it's a rock star paradise. I love my life so much. But don't we all.

I sighed and decided after awhile to go inside and check on Rem to see what he was up too.

I looked around and found him asleep on the couch in the lounge with his laptop resting on his chest. I have to say he is a cutie when he is asleep.

But not like I like him like that were only best friends and I'm sure he likes some one else. Like Andy black. He talks about him alot and they seem closer than just friends.

I shake the thoughts away and decide to head off to bed. I've had a long day and I need rest for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter DUN. Hope you all are liking it so far. If you are enjoying it please vote and comment to let me know what you think. 

Thank you

Btw, if none of you know who Zed is, he is a zombie from the new tv show called zombies.