Lackey

The casino was dull and dark. Cobwebs formed here and there, rats roamed around. Everything was just dull. At the bar, Devil grumbled to himself. He looked at his empty glass and grumbled more.

"I hate all you stupid cowards.... They left me here in this rotting place..... Alone..." Devil grumbled deeply. As he tried to reach to the bottle of whiskey, his injured arm ached. Devil groans as he held his arm. Some tears formed as he curled up.

"Oh shut up, you crybaby.." Yelled a voice in annoyance. Devil looks up to see King Dice. His eyes was black eye, a tooth missing, and a grouchy look on his face.

"Why are you here, lackey?" Growled Devil. He noticed Dice's eye twitched slightly.

"Well, watching you weep like a lil' bitch is entertaining~" Dice said as he pour whiskey into Devil's glass and onto Devil's head. "Call me a lackey one more time, I'll drown you in holy water instead of whiskey... Got that, sir?" Devil nearly turns white.

"...ok...." Devil drank his glass slowly as he watched Dice head towards the back room.

"And you couldn't tell your minions to clean up that place?" Yelled Dice, kicking a minion into the floors as he begins to sweep. "For fucks sake, you're useless without me..."

".... Why did you come back?" Devil asked, watching him sweep.

"Bored... Plus I've been here most of my life, I practically live here..." Dice said, not looking at Devil as he dusts the tables. Dice eyes Devil briefly. " I see that those boys busted your horn, must of hurt.."

"S-shut up!!!" Yelled Devil. Dice snickered a bit until he heard sobbing. He turns around to see Devil crying. Not only that, his size was as small as a child. Dice felt a little bad as he sees Devil curl up.

"Sir?..... Devil?" Dice said as he bends down to Devil. Devil looked up at him, his eyes wide and full of tears. This reminded Dice of a crying kitten.

"I hate you....asshole..." Devil grumbled, pouting. Dice stared and blushed lightly.

"I know sir, come here~" Dice said, patting his lap. Devil crawls onto his lap and curls up. His tail wrapped around Dice's bicep. Smiling, Dice pets Devil as he rocks him gently, humming softly. Devil nuzzled his head into Dice's chest.

"Warm...." Devil whispered before sleeping. Dice looked at him, smiling.

"Heh... You're still a crybaby... But a cute one~"