Lavender Night

Tick...tock....tick....tock....tick.....tock.......

Devil listened to the clock tick way time. He wasn't horny as much, but he was mostly irritated. It's been five hours and Devil finally cut his way out of the ropes. It was past midnight. Devil growled and quietly made his way to Dice's bedroom. He tried the doorknob, locked. Snapping his fingers, Devil used magic to open the door. Peeking inside, Devil sees Dice sleeping on a king-sized bed. Tiptoeing, Devil made his to the bedside.

"I got you now motherf-.... Urk..." Devil whispers until his eyes adjusted to see Dice only in boxers. Not only that, he couldn't help but stare at Dice's natural bulge. Devil's face heated and blushed a bright shade of red. Dice twitched slightly before rolling away from Devil. Devil watched each muscle flex as Dice got comfortable in his sleep.

"......maybe.." Devil whispers before laying next to Dice. The sheet were so soft, Devil purred lightly at the feel of it. Devil scanned his eyes over Dice's back, lightly grazing his claws over the smooth skin, sending goosebumps to Dice. Devil moved a bit closer and gently wrapped his arm around Dice's waist. Devil can smell Dice's scent; roses.

"He's cold... Yet has warm touches.... Is it the gloves?... I can see his breathing.... I can feel his heartbeat... Is this wrong?..." Devil thought as he watched Dice sleep. It wasn't until Dice rolled over and faced Devil. Devil held his breath as Dice cuddled against his chest. Slowly, Dice stirred awake and looked at Devil with dully glowing eyes. There were no pupils. Dice sat up and climbed on top of Devil.

"D-Dice!!! I can expla-" Devil was cut off when Dice leaned in and kissed him. Devil was shocked and realized the Dice's heartbeat was the same when he was sleeping. "Oh shit, he's sleep walking!!! Sleep kissing?? Same shit, HES ASLEEP STILL!!!"

"De..vil...." Dice said deeply. Devil gulped, hoping his idea was wrong. "Devil..... Horny...."

"Eh?"

"Take...me...." Dice blushed darkly. Devil sat up, making Dice sit on his lap. Devil didn't know what to do, so he thought of something quick. With one swift movement, Devil slaps Dice awake. "HUH!? WHAT!?! Wha........!!!!!!! B-boss!!!!"

"Dice, do you like me?" Asked Devil. Dice's eyes widened.

"W-where did this c-come from!? And w-why am I on your lap?"

"Answer me first!! Do. You. Like. Me!?" Yelled Devil. Dice gulps hard and looked at his legs.

"...what if I said 'yes'? What would you do?" Dice looked deeply at Devil, eyes glowing brightly. Devil stared at Dice before pulling him close and kisses him. Dice was shocked at first before melting into the kiss, deepening it. Devil pulls Dice's waist closer to his, lightly bucking. Dice groans as Devil drags his claws against his back, lightly cutting him. Devil blushed as he felt Dice get hard.

"Seems you are ... Excited as I am~" purred Devil, tugging at Dice's boxers. Dice smirk and kisses Devil's neck, earn shyful moans. He trailed his kisses down Devil's chest all the way to Devil's peeking cock. Smiling, Dice licks the tip and stroked it until fully erect. Devil pants and watched as Dice took his cock into his mouth and bobs his head.

"I can't believe we made it like this... His cock tastes bitter...I can feel it throb on my tongue...he's so thick..." Dice thought as he deepthroats. Devil bit his lip and pushes Dice back onto the bed. With his claws, Devil rips away Dice's boxer, freeing Dice's hard cock. Devil blushes deeply seeing Dice's long, thick cock, wanting a taste of it. Extending his long tongue, Devil wraps it around Dice's shaft and strokes. Dice pants hard, holding back his moans.

"Sweet... His cock tastes sweet.... I.... I want him..." 'Devil starts fingering Dice's entrance, making him squirms and moan out.

"B-boss!!! Ahhh!!! Quit teasing me!!! Ahhhhh~!!!" Pants Dice, looking submissive. Devil stops and enters inside Dice slowly. Dice arches his back and gasps out, gripping the sheets tightly. Devil groans as he pushes his cock more inside Dice's tight hole.

"Ahhh, fffuck Dice... So damn tight!!!.." Moaned Devil he begins to thrust into Dice. Dice wrapped his legs around Devil as he picked up the pace. Devil thrusts faster and harder, making Dice drool.

"AHHH!!!!! AAAHHHH FUCK!!!! YES YES YES!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!" Yelled Dice, crossing his legs against Devil's back, making him go deeper.

"Fuck Dice!!!!! I'm cumming!!!!!! I'm cumming!!!!" Yelled Devil, tail whipping side to side.

"Cum Devil!!!!! Fucking cum!!!!" Moans Dice, holding on to Devil, both now kissing sloppily. No sooner, both men moaned out as they came. After catching their breaths, Dice cleans himself and Devil up.

"Dice?"

"Hm? Yes sir?"

"C-can I sleep here?..."

"Of course, come here~" Dice lays Devil on the bed and cuddles up with him. Devil's tail curls and wraps itself around Dice's leg. "Goodnight sir." Dice kisses Devil on the nose.

"G'night Dice.." Devil said softly, purring as he hugs Dice closer and slowly drifts asleep, the scent of roses and lavender greeting him to dreamland.