Bath

It's been months since Dice returned to the casino. Hell, he practically fixed the place up. He would spoil Devil with delicious food and drinks, cigars, and brush time. Devil liked the fact that Dice stayed with him. But what bothered him was the he can see Dice's soul. It was cracked. He wanted to see it closer, but whenever he gets close to Dice, dice would move away from him in confusion. How can Devil explain to Dice about seeing his soul? He pondered more about it while he sat on his throne. A knock on the door caught his attention.

"Come in, Dice..." Grumbled Devil . Dice entered the room, his sleeves were rolled up to is elbows, he was wearing his regular dress shirt. He had a brush in one hand, a bucket in the other. Devil's eyes widen.

"Siiiiiiiirrrrrrr.... Baaaattthhh tiiiiiimeeee~" Dice said evilly.

"...... Fuck that!!!" Yelled Devil as he scurried off his thorne and ran around the room.

"SIR!!!!! BATH, NOW!!!!!"

"NEVER!!!!!" Dice chased Devil around the casino. Devil would knock down tables and chair to block Dice's path. It was no use. Dice dodged everyone and caught up to Devil and grabs his tail.

"Gotcha!!" Yelled out Dice. Devil froze in place and shivered. Before Devil can protest, Dice drags him into the bathroom. Minutes later, devil was sitting a tub full of water and soap. Dice scrubbed Devil's fur, hearing him complain.

"I hate you for this.... Prick.." Pouted Devil. Dice chuckled as he pour water on Devil's head. Devil growled and pulled Dice into the tub. He laughed at the now soaked die man. Dice growled as he takes his ruined shirt off. That's when Devil not only see how masculine he was, but the cracks over his heart. They shined within, like amethysts.

"Dammit Devil, I liked this shirt..." Dice grumbled, wringing the shirt.

"How did your chest crack?" Asked Devil. Dice froze a bit before sighing.

"So you noticed... When my soul returned to me, my body didn't want it. I was so used to not having my soul, my body turned from a shell to a full body... So my soul entered inside force, break in my body and itself, I'll admit, it hurt like a bitch."

"O-oh....." Devil looks down at his legs. He felt dice staring. "Dice come closer..."

"Y-yes sir..." Dice stuttered as he got closer to Devil. Suddenly, Devil hugs Dice. He nuzzles into Dice's crack chest, licking the cracks lightly. Dice blushes darkly.

"I'll take care for you...." Whispered Devil. Dice felt him hug tighter. Smiling, he hugs back.

"You're such a kitten, Dev~"

"S-shut up!!!"