[ one ]

[ one ]

"Mommy, daddy!" Their five year old daughter ran into the livingroom with a big, heavy looking photo album in her tiny hands. She jumped ontop of them, adjusting herself on her father's lap. He wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling.

"What do you have there, pumpkin?" He gestured to the album with a smile.

She opened up the album and sifted through the pades of photographs from when they were younger. Some of them included Ashton with his band mates. Kyra pointed at a picture with the four boys in it. Her small finger on Luke's quiff. "What's on uncle Lukey's head?"

Ashton chuckled. "Its called a ski ramp."

"Ashton!" Noelle hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Don't tell her that. Uh, sweetie, that was just how uncle Luke liked to do his hair when he was younger. Its called a quiff."

As she turned the pages, she stopped at another picture of Ashton with his mates. She grinned, "My daddy is the most handsomest of his friends, isn't he mommy?"

"Well," Noelle crinkled up her nose. "Your uncles are also pretty good looking guys."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." Ashton told her.

Noelle let out an amused laugh. "I'm joking! You are definitely the best looking 5SOS member."

Their daughter continued turning the pages in the album until she stopped on a picture of her parents when they were younger. It was the first picture they had ever taken together as a couple and the two wore bright smiles on their faces.

"Mommy?" Kyra asked.

"Hm?"

"How did you an daddy meet?" She looked at her, eyes full of curiosity.

Noelle openned her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Ashton, who said, "I'll tell the story, babe." Turning to look at Kyra, he said in a serious voice, "Pumpkin, this is the story on how I met your mother. So, the band and I were touring in America..."

.

.

.

.

Los Angeles was one of his favorite places to visit whenever he and the boys were in the United States.

He liked everything about it.

But he especially liked the fact that Los Angeles was like a place of eternal summer. It was nice and warm all year round. And given that it was a beautiful day, he decided to walk to the nearest Starbucks for a drink.

He had just ordered his drink and was walking to find himself a table, when a distracted young woman, typing away on her cellphone with one hand, spilled her cold drink all over him.

"Hey, watch out!" He told her, a little too late.

Her eyes widened when she saw who it was. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I just soaked Ashton Irwin with my Starbucks drink."

.

.

.

.

"Some clumsy girl didn't see where she was going and dumped her drink all over me. It was very cold." Ashton said in amusement, adding. "And she seemed more happy than sorry for me too."

Noelle raised her hand. "That clumsy girl was me. And of course I was happy. You were hot."

"Was?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Still are." She clarified.

"Continue with the story, daddy!" Kyra said in excitement.

"When I finally looked past her clumsiness-" Ashton began.

Noelle interrupted. "Hey!"

"As I was saying," He continued, "When I looked past the clumsiness was when I realized how beautiful she was and I decided I wanted to get to know her. But if I recall, when I asked for your number, you said you didn't have a phone, which was the worst excuse ever cause I saw the phone in your hand."

She shrugged. "I had very strict parents when it came to dating and they didn't want me to talk to boys until I was like fifty."

"But I gave her my phone number anyway." Ashton explained. "And I told her to text me if she ever needed anything."

"It took about a month for me to finally decide to text him." Noelle laughed. "And I was so embarassing about it too. I was seventeen and he was nineteen years old, famous, and in a band. What was I supposed to say to the guy?"

"You asked me if I liked strawberries." Ashton reminded her.

"I was trying to break the ice!" She said, feeling her face going red.

"You weren't very effective." He chuckled.

Kyra tapped the big photo album on her lap. "Lets keep looking at the pictures together." She grinned.

"Okay sweetie." Noelle smiled at her.

And they continued flipping through pages upon pages of photos.

-

So here is the first part.

And I made a sort of outline thing, and it came out to be about four chapters.

But I hope you all enjoy reading it.

So, a long time ago, I listened to a really sad song. And it came on the radio again today, and I remembered I really wanted to make it into a story.

The problem is I don't know which boy to make it about.

Or if I should even make it about 5SOS. 

Since I've been trying to get back into the 1D mood, I was wondering if maybe this should be a 1D story. Like maybe a Harry or a Niall one. Cause they're my faves. My current #1 fave is Lou, but I already have a Louis fanfic posted.

Gah.

So many ideas.

Anyway, thank you for reading and supporting.

I love you.

Ooooh. And 4 days for the FIFA world cup to start! Aren't you all excited? I am totally excited, like sick with it. I wish it could start sooner.

-Clary xx