[ four ]

[ four ]

"I think that boy is me." He informed them in amazement. 

Noelle scoffed, hitting him on the shoulder playfully. "Yeah right, Ashton! How can that be you?"

"I swear." He assured them. When his hazel eyes spotted more evidence of this, he pointed to it. "There's my mum and my dad. I remember we went there when I was five."

"Haha, Ashton." Noelle laughed fakely. "Your joke isn't funny."

"Okay, fine." Ashton huffed and feigned being offended. He reached into his jeans pocket and got his cellphone out, determined to prove he was the little boy in the photo. "I'm going to call my mum and have her talk to you."

He searched for her name in his contact list and pressed the call button. Ashton hit the speaker and the ringing sound was heard throughout the livingroom. His mother finally answered, sounding sleepy. "Ashton?" She yawned. "Is something wrong? Its four in the morning..."

Ashton almost felt bad for waking her so early. But his curiosity was greater. "Sorry mum. I was just calling to ask about that time we went to Disney World."

"Oh yeah." She recalled. "We still have pictures somewhere."

"Send me one through text." He urged her.

"Okay." She sighed. "But it might take a while."

.

.

.

.

It took a little over an hour before Mrs. Irwin finally sent the picture. It was one where he and his parents were posing with Mickey Mouse, the three with smiling faces. Ashton grinned at the sight of the picture, suspicions confirmed.

He turned his phone in her direction to show her. "That was me, babe."

Noelle gasped. "That's so crazy!"

"Fate works in mysterious ways." Ashton informed her with a small shrug of his shoulders.

.

.

.

.

The little girl clapped her hands together, delighted. "That was such a great story."

Ashton and Noelle looked at each other lovingly. "It was." They agreed in unison. Noelle added, "When I was three years old, I'd have never imagined I'd end up marrying that little boy that knocked my bag of popcorn out of my hands."

Kyra, their small daughter flipped through the pages of the photo album until she found pictures of herself. Even though she was only a little girl, she wondered if the boy she was destined to fall in love with was in there somewhere. Maybe in the background in one of her pictures. 

And she made a mental note to look at her surroundings more closely. 

The End. 

-

i have finally finished writing the last update for this.

thank you for reading this story ^.^

i love you.

-clary xx