[ three ]

[ three ]

Ashton and Noelle were sat in the livingroom when her mother emerged from the room carrying a cardboard box. It was labeled with the words photo albums and Noelle groaned. She knew what was coming.

Her mother set the box on the coffee table before them, then clapped her hands together in delight.

"I have a few pictures to show Ashton." She gushed.

Noelle rolled her eyes, "Don't tell me you're gonna show him your Menudo and Luis Miguel fangirl albums because those are so embarrassing."

"Noelle!" Her mother gasped. "Those are private albums that must not be seen!"

Ashton smiled in amusement. "Your mum was a fangirl?"

"You should see her photo albums." Noelle nodded with a grin. "She was so in love with some Puerto Rican boyband called Menudo. I think Ricky Martin was in it. They were like the hispanic version of One Direction. But they would do this thing where after a member reached a certain age, they would leave the band and be replaced by someone younger."

Her mother reached into the cardboard box and pulled out an album that had Noelle's name on it. "These pictures are all about you, sweetie." Her mother informed her.

Noelle facepalmed herself when she saw her mother open up the album. But Ashton seemed excited. "I love looking at old pictures." He said, "And I can't wait to see what Noelle was like when she was a child."

Ashton moved over, leaving an open spot in between him and Noelle for her mother to sit. That way both would be able to look at the pictures in the album. Noelle's mum sat in between them and pointed to a photograph on the very first page. It was a picture of Noelle as a two year old, wearing a black dress with soft pink polka dots. "She dragged me all around the house, making me take pictures of her in this dress. It was her favorite." She smiled at the memory.

Pointing at a different one, she said, "This one is from the first time she had pizza." Ashton's hazel eyes looked at the picture to see she held a slice of jalapeno pizza. "She ate one of the jalapenos and went completely red. Her dad and I took her to the emergency room because we thought she couldn't breathe."

"Oh my gosh, mum." Noelle laughed. "Why would you give a child jalapeno pizza?"

"Because," Her mother defended, "You grabbed it on your own and you cried when your dad took it away. We were going to pick the jalapenos out, but you were already eating it."

"She was such a cute baby." Ashton commented.

Her mother turned a few pages, commenting on some of the pictures until she came across ones from Disneyland. "Oh," She cooed, looking down at the photographs. "Remember when we went to Florida to visit Disney world? It was Noelle's first time there, she was only three years old."

"Yeah," She sighed. Pointing at one particular picture, she said, "Ugh. This little boy got in the way when we were taking out picture."

"And then he knocked your bag of popcorn right out of your little hands." Her mother laughed warmly. "You cried for at least  an hour."

Though the image was blurred, they could see it was a little boy running across the space in the photograph. Ashton pulled the picture out of the photo album and examined it more closely, his hazel eyes narrowed in recognition.

"I think the boy in the picture is me."

-

updating as many stories as i can tonight.

there will only be one more part in this before its over and i'll probably post it tomorrow during school when i have some free time.

anyway, i hope you all enjoyed this. its dedicated to my sweetie noelle ^.^

i love you.

-clary xx