Chapter 1

This is my first Manga Ship so please bare with me and the cringe. And I'll try my best tomake these chapters longer than my other awful stories that I might delete. THANTOO AND ENJOY 😊
    ——•——•——•——•——•——

"Ugh," I groan as I cover my eyes from the blinding light beaming through my bedroom curtains.

I couldn't see. It was bright. Too bright. I turn over to face the wall, allowing my eyes to readjust to the darkness of the bedroom. I lay there. Still. Not moving a muscle. I think about why I have to change schools. My old school was just fine. Except I had to sit and eat alone. I was always alone. I didn't speak much. I didn't know what would make this school any different. It was bigger. But I'm pretty sure the kids we're just the same.

Before I knew it, my alarm goes off. My thoughts quickly vanish and my ears ring. I toss my blanket off of me and slither outta bed. I hit the floor like a rock. "SHIT," I yell as I clutch my right knee. I shut my eyes tightly and clench my teeth. I stand up with a limp.

     My ears continue to ring as the obnoxious blaring of my cellphone goes on. "SHUT THE HELL UP!," I scream as I pick up my phone and toss it across my bedroom in anger. The sound continues to echo so I pick up my pillow, lift it above my head, And toss it over my phone, hoping to smother the sound.

    The sound continues faintly. I stomp out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. I turn on the water and undress myself. I step inside of the shower, allowing the water to stream down my body. It felt nice. I lean against the bathroom wall and close my eyes. I allow my thoughts to roam free.

~4 Minutes Later~

My mom knocks on the door and I jump.

"Yoonbum, are you ok in there?," she says as I rinse my face.

"Umm. Yea. I'm fine," I turn off the water and step out, wrapping my towel around my waist. I had a feeling that today was gonna be One Hell Of A Day!

  ~Time Skip~

I'm scared. A funny feeling goes off at the bottom of my stomach. I wanted to puke. But I had to stay strong. It was a little warm. And it got warmer for me since I had on long sleeve. I wore long sleeves because I didn't want people to see the mistakes I made in life.

I look around the auditorium. It's filled with kids my age and older. I felt like the only one that had a problem. I sat there between these guys that looked hippish. Then my attention is drawn to the stage. A rather tall male in probably his mid-30s stands behind a microphone. He clears his throat in the microphone and everyone goes silent.

"Welcome everyone to Malcalone Academy! We are honored to see A lot of new faces. Our school president, sadly, switched schools. So she won't be representing for us anymore. You will all be able to sign for classes soon but take this time to explore your new home. You are all dismissed,"

I stand up and rush out of the Auditorium as fast as I could. I tried my best not to knock into to people so that I don't draw attentions to myself. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Everything about my new school seemed so much better. The hallways were bigger. The lockers had velvet padding. Chandeliers hang in a row down the hall.

I couldn't help but smile at the beautiful environment.

~some time later~

It was lunch time. But I didn't eat. Instead I chose to sit alone. I didn't mind though. I liked being alone. While I'm sitting I can see some kids staring at me and whispering. But I don't pay attention to them. My attention is drawn to the table of kids. A boy my age with a blonde Korean Undercut laughs with his friends and has a girl sitting on his lap. His muscles stand out in his sleeveless shirt.

I blush. His smile was gorgeous. It made my heart flutter. Around him sat boys that were also built. And girls that were small but adorable. The sound of kids chatting was kind of annoying. But through the crowd I was able to hear bits of each conversation.

But something that I continued to hear was Sangwoo and Football.

That boy was so cute. But I'd never get him because I'm gay. He's probably straight. Well not probably. He is. I saw him with a girl. I balled my fists and growled. But I didn't notice. Not until I saw kids walking past and whispering "What's his problem?,"
I needed to calm down. I couldn't act so different on the first day of school.

•——•——•——•——•——•——•

YAAAA! Tell me how I did. I don't feel like I did so good but practice makes perfect! Peace people!