Chapter 4

I AM SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO SORRY! I've had alot of things to worry about! please dont hate me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SANGWOOS P.O.V.

10:45pm. That's how late it was. The night seemed to drag on. Each minute felt like an hour. I tried my best not to think about him. What was his name again? Yoonbum? right! Yoonbum. He seemed so fragile. Like he'd break if you poked him. But he was adorable.

My doorbell rings as I flinch. I get up and walk towards it with caution. My breath quickens as my heart beats faster. Who would be up at this time? The doorbell rings again as I peek through the peek hole. Min Jieun. What was she doing here?

A wave of relief washes over me as I open the door. She looks up at me with frustration in her eyes. "What took you so fucking long?! It's freezing out here."

Min Jieun throws herself at me as she passionately locks her lips with mine. She kicks the door shut as she begins to take her things off. I begin to move my lips in sync with hers.

"Mm gosh! i've missed these lips so much." She says as she begins to undress me.

I roughly grab her by her hips and toss her onto the couch, not caring if i missed it or not. She smelled amazing. Like flowers. I roughly suck on her neck leaving marks. She moans with exstacy.

??? P.O.V.

Sangwoo slowys slips off Min Jieuns pantys and tosses them aside. Min Jieun seductively bites her lip and looks sangwoo in the eyes.

"Just fuck me already!" She grabs sangwoos shirt and flies it over his head.

"Be patient, bitch." Sangwoo says as he grasps her throat. He removes his pants and boxers, revealing his huge member. Min Jieun takes a deep breath as she stares at his One Eyed Monster. She smirks as she pushes her hips against Sangwoo.

"Nuh Uh Uh. Now who said that you could act like such a whore?" Sangwoo places his tip at her enterance and slams inside of her causing Min Jiuen to arch her back and yelp in agony.

"NGH! SANG-SANGWOO!" Min Jieun screams as she claws at sangwoos back. Sangwoo grits his teeth in pain and pleasure. Sangwoo begins to slowly pump in and out of her, casually picking up speed. "ha....ha..." Sangwoo pants as he power thrusts inside of Min Jieun. "Agh. Sangwoo. More. Give me more!"

MIN JIEUNS P.O.V. 

 My p@!#% felt full. Sangwoo was huge!

My body twitches as sangwoo continues to ruin my insides. I couldn't breathe. snagwoo pulls out. I whimper from the loss of touch.

"Turn around. Ass up, face down." (that sounds like something levi would say).

I follow his orders like a dog obeying its master (OML! CRINGEEEEE!!!). Sangwoo runs his finger over my asshole causing me to shudder. he brings is finger back up to my enterance and slowly pushes it inside of me. He Pulls his finger out and positions himself at my enterance. This time he pushes in alot slower. I push myself againgst him and moan. Sangwoo laughs. "You really are a whore, huh? A needy, disgusting whore who knows nothing."

He slowly pulls out, then sangwoo thrashes into me with full force. I arch my back and tense up from the pain. "Sangwoo....ha...you're being t-too rough!" I manage to say through the pain. "So?" Sangwoo says with a smirk on his face. He thrusts into me harder. I close my eyes as tears of pain and pleasure overwhelm me. He thrusts into me deeper and faster than before. "Ngh! C-Cumming!" A feeling of pure bliss and heat washes over me. Sangwoo grasps my hips as he pumps harder. Seconds later he releases his hot liquid inside of me. He groans as he lays his head beside mine.

IN THE MORNING....

??? P.O.V.

Yoonbum wakes up from his slumber, sluggish as always. But gosh he was adorable. Yoonbum had a throbbing pain in his head and coated it with his hand. Yoonbum cried. He cried till he had a headache. All because of a boy. A boy that he thought was out of his league. He debated. He debated on wheather he should make a new incision on his arm or not. He didnt want to. But 10% of him did. Yoonbum was lost. Lost in a world where Sangwoo could be his to hold, and kiss, and love. A world where no one elses opinion mattered but his. But as always, He's forced to come back to reality.

Yoonbum gets out of bed and walks to the kitchen. He finds a note on the fridge: Went out for a bit. We'll be back in a while. -Mom-

YOONBUMS P.O.V.

As always, they went out jogging like "The Perfect Family" they are. Don't get me wrong. I love it here. Its just that everything is so organized and....together but my step-father fucked everything up. It makes me feel uneasy. As if the worse is still yet to come.

"ugh. My head. It hurts." I groan as i stumble my way back upstairs and to the bathroom. I open the cabinet and grab the bottle of pain killers. I open the bottle and shoot a pill in my mouth. I turn on the foset and fill up my hands with water quickly so that the pill doesnt disolve on my tongue. I slurp up the water then close the cabinet. I stand there, staring at myself in the mirror. What a pitiful person. I looked dead. And it wasn't because I woke up like this. This is how I always look. Dead. Empty. Like im missing an important piece to myself.

I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room. I wanted to know more about him. Sangwoo I mean. He just looked so happy. Like he had it all and didnt have a care in the world. I'm not jealous. I just wish I could live like him. Have the life that he has. It just seemed all to fascinating.