Chapter 2

Sangwoos P.O.V.
—————————

   I laugh. Min Jieun grinds on my lap and looks back at me, smirking. I glares at her and eventually turn my attention back to my best friend, Yang Seungbae (I know he's like 30 but let's just make him a highschool jock since there isn't a lot of characters involved in the manga).

Then I notice HIM! A teenager that's awfully skinny. He looks sick. Dead almost. His hair was pitch black and oily. He wore a Hot Ass Turtle Neck that was long sleeved. I got lost in his black eyes though. Something about them screams pain.

Min Jieun snaps in my face. I jump.

"Dude, what were you staring at so hard? Did you see some freshmen hotties?," Seungbae says as he looks at me with hungry eyes.

Min Jieun scoffs and rolls her eyes at me and Seungbae.

"You two kill me. I'm gonna go talk to the girls. Mkay?,"

"Y-Yea, you have fun with that."

  I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I just wanted to walk up to him and talk. I dunno why. Min Jieun stands up and walks away, switching. She wants me to look at her. But I don't. My eyes are fixed on his.

Yoon Bum P.O.V.
——————————

Our eyes meet. I begin to feel my face heating up. "O my god no!" I mumble as I stand up and rush out of the cafeteria. I dash into the bathroom and lean against that wall, inhaling deeply. 'What just happened? I-I mean all he did was look at me! Why do I feel this way?' I think as I hear footsteps walking inside of the bathroom. I speed walk to a stall and close it shut, standing on top of the toilet. It goes quiet for about 10 seconds.

"I can see you!"
My heart begins to race as I become dizzy. My legs feel like noodles and I break into a cold sweat.

"What do you want?!" I say as I step off the toilet

"I wanna talk to you. So can you come out?," he says as he looks at me eye to eye through the creak of the door. I unlock the stall door and step outside.

"I wanna introduce myself. Im Oh Sangwoo. Nice to meet you," Sangwoo says as he holds out a hand. I take it

"I-I'm Yoon B-Bum," I try not to blush. But my face feels like a volcano. It becomes hard to breath. My palms become sweaty. And a sweat drips down my face.

"Well, Im The Football Quarterback. So if you need protection just call me," Sangwoo jokes as he softly punches my shoulder. "Haha! Y-Yea. I'll make sure to do that," I say sarcastically. But then theirs silence. It became awkward.

"I've gotta get back to class," I say in a hurry as I strut out of the bathroom. "BUT CLASS HASN'T STARTED YET..." Sangwoo yells. I begin to dash around the corner and slide onto the floor. 'What am I doing?' I think as I place my head in my knees.

Sangwoos P.O.V.
——————————

~At Home~

"No! Please! You don't have to do this!," The girl screams as she struggles to get out of the ropes.

"Let me go! PLEASE!,"
I wrap my arm around her neck and put her in a chokehold. Her breathing becomes shorter. She squirms.

??? P.O.V.
——————
My vision becomes blurry. I become lightheaded. My breaths don't make it all the way out. I desperately Claw at his arm. I begin to feel a sudden burn in the center of my chest. Then a sudden coldness washes over me. And then Darkness.

Sangwoos P.O.V.
——————————

I go back upstairs and sanitize everything. Once I'm done with that I go to my room and sit at my computer desk. I just couldn't take my mind off of that kid, Yoon Bum. There was something about him. His voice was so small and weak. Especially his body.

My pants become tighter. I take a deep breath and unzip my pants. I take them off and toss them onto the floor. I bite my lower lip in seduction as I stare down at my rock hard dîck. I slip off my boxers and toss them carelessly. I hold the bottom of my shirt In my mouth. I grab my member and begin to slowly pump up and down. "Ngh!" My face heats up and Yoon Bum becomes a stronger thought. The feeling begins to intensify as I stroke my Cøck faster.

"Y-Yoon Bum! Hah!," I buck my hips and toss my head back as a familiar feeling begins to bubble at the pit of my stomach. I move my hand faster and grip onto the arm of the chair. "Yoon Bum I-I'm coming!"

The warm liquid squirts onto my chest. I drop the shirt out of my mouth that was now covered in my saliva. I lay there. Trying to regain my thoughts. A smile breaks out on my face.

~~~~~~
NYAAAA! I legit started this chapter at 3am. Then fell asleep at 5. And finished It at 12. I hope you all enjoyed.