Chapter 6

I'm sorry for such a late update. I've been busy with school and things now that everything is being done at home its extra work.

Yoonbum's P.O.V
—————————

The next day I decided to skip school and go straight to Sangwoos' house. On my way there, I started getting this bad feeling. Like I shouldn't be doing it. What if he saw me? What if he knows someone was there and he calls the police? No No, it's a simple in and out mission. But I couldn't help but let it rest in the back of my mind that I was about to break into someone's house. I make it to the front gate and walk up the stairs. My heart sank when I heard someone calling out to me. "Hey! Kid! You there!" I turn around as sweat begins to drip down my face. I felt my knees get weak when I realized it was the police.

"Uhm hi," I say weakly

"I've never seen you around these parts of the neighborhood." The policeman says. "What're you doing at that house?" I felt myself gag a little. I wanted to vomit. I smiled at them as I try to hold back my fear. "I'm Sangwoos' cousin. I'm traveling in from Japan and he let me crash here for a little." Really? Japan? Was that the best I could come up with? The man glares at me. "Hmm, You don't look very Japanese." I let out a nervous laugh. "I'm a foreign exchange student. I studied abroad in Japan."

"Oh. Well then, okay. sorry to bother you." He says as he leans against his car

I turn back around to the door and take a deep breath. 'That was close.' I think to myself. I pull out my phone and pull up the video of Sangwoo putting in his password. I turn around to see the policeman still looking at me. I follow the pattern that Sangwoo does to put in the password and the keypad beeps then the door clicks. I push it open as I step inside, looking around at the blank walls and dimly lit hallway. It didn't seem like anyone was home so I took it upon myself to look around. "Wow," I thought as I walked into what I believed was his bedroom. "For a star athlete he sure does live a sad life," I think as I stare at the mattress planted on the floor in the corner of the room. Nothin but a mattress and closet. It was if no one lived here at all.

I felt my heart drop to my ass as I hear muffled cries coming from the basement. I couldn't breathe and It got hot as I inch towards the basement door. I open the door only to be revealed to darkness. But the cries, I still heard them. "Hello?" I yell into the darkness. "Is anyone there?" The cries then turn into screams. As if they were telling me, "IM HERE!" I run downstairs and turn on the basement light, falling to my knees in the process. A half naked woman was blindfolded and tied to a post like an animal. She looked hurt. I sat there frozen as I stared at her in horror. 'How could he do this?! no. He probably has a reason. He wouldn't do this. It's not like him!' No possible excuse could explain what I was seeing. The man I fell in love with is....a monster.