•●1●•

AN HONOR

____________________________________________

_

Harry Potter wandered around aimlessly, desperately searching for... Well he didn't know what he was searching for really but he continued on.

The scrawny boy was scared and began wondering if Uncle Vernon was right. Was it all a cruel trick? Was he mad? Just as he was about to give up he heard a familiar word.

He turned to see a large family of redheads rush off past him. "Muggles?" He thought again, cautiously turning his cart to the family.

He wasn't sure these people could help him until the plump redhaired woman spoke out loudly to her children. "Platform Nine and Three quarters this way,"  Half relieved and half unsure, Harry came closer to them all.

"Alright, you first Percy," the woman said, gesturing a single red haired boy over. He obeyed and ran straight into the brick wall. Harry was astonished. The boy went through the wall! Harry thought. Then went a set of identical boys with hair just as red as the first boy.

       Harry decided to come up to the family who knew of Muggles.

"Excuse me?" Harry asked quietly, his emerald eyes hooded by his dark lashes. "Can you tell me how to- how to..." Harry began, struggling with his wording.

"To get onto the Platform dear?" the red-haired woman asked kindly, her rosy cheeks plump and bright. He nodded shyly.

"Not to worry dear, Its Dwen and Ron's first year to," she assured, glancing toward a pair of redheads. Harry looked over the two. The boy was tall, with a long nose and freckled face. He turned to the girl who gave him a lopsided grin, earning a blush from him. She was very pretty. With long red hair, a freckled face and brilliant blue eyes, Harry found it hard not to shy away from her gentle gaze.

Molly smiled warmly once she saw the blush creeping on young Harry's face.

"Right now, you go first dearie," Molly began, putting a warm hand to Harry's bony back and gently leading him closer to the brick wall. He looked up to Molly's eyes, fear and uncertainty in his green eyes.

"Theres nothing to it, Speckles," the pretty redheaded girl, Dwen said to him. "Yeah, good luck," said another redheaded girl with warm hazel eyes.

Harry smiled to them all before facing the brick wall, gripping his cart and dashing mad. He heard the chuckle of Dwen just as he closed his eyes and opened them to find himself in an entirely new place.