°○4○°

SLYTHERIN

____________________________________________

  "Slytherin!" screeched a voice. Everyone turned to the source. "Slytherin?" a petite blond named Dolve asked unbelieving. "Yeah, you'd be great in Slytherin," added Darain.

"I can't be great in Slytherin if I'm dead. My sister would murder me if I was put in there!" Dolve said solemnly. "My mum was in Slytherin. Love her as much as I would if she had been in Ravenclaw," Carmen, another girl said, smiling proudly.

  "I'm not like you all. I'm not like you Dwen, others opinions get to me and I feel lost," Dolve confessed, shrinking back into her seat.

"She's got a right to be worried. Any witch or wizard thats gone bad has been in Slytherin. That house tends to pick the ones with evil in their hearts and lets them out with blood on their hands," Willow said, tearing the head of a chocolate frog with her yellowish teeth. "Bull," Dwen spat.

  Everyone turned to her. "Sure the Slytherin house has a bad name but that doesn't mean it'll always. Change its bloody name! I heard of um that one witch. Her name was... Oh Andromeda Black! Guess what happened to her, the Black name "soiled" and her house Slytherin," Dwen said, angry with one of her friend's prejudice views.

  They all shrugged their shoulders. "She married who she wanted, sided with the light and had a crazy pink haired badger of a child. And she was quite the Slyhterin with her sharp mind and cunning plans," Dwen answered, standing and pointing an accusing finger to Willow, who chomped down on the chocolate frog's legs before putting her hands up in surrender.

"I could go on but I'll spare you the embarrassment," Dwen sneered, plopping down on the bench full of recently bought candy. "Thought you didn't like Slytherin either. Why the sudden change of mind?" Willow asked, angry with Dwen.

  "I did lots of thinking in the loo. Came to a few realizations," Dwen answered, snatching a brand new box of Bertie Bot's Every Flavor Beans. "Must be a magical bathroom," Willow sneered sarcastically, her hands opening and her smile a very fake one.

"Don't doubt that. We're in a train that belongs to a platform that isnt supposed to exist. And in this practically magic train there are hundreds of magical children heading to a magical school that can't be seen by non magical people," Dwen shot back, her voice lazy and muffled by the beans in her mouth.

"Alright then. I'm going to go find Pansy," Willow said, slamming the door open and leaving. "She mean Parkinson?" Pandem, a quite Half Blood asked.

"What other Pansy is there," Tonelle snorted, stuffing an entire licorice wand in her mouth. "She that nasty sort then?" Dwen asked looking to all of her friends.

  "She's atrocious!" Darain shrieked. "I'd play dead just for the roach to leave me alone," kefiris, one of the few boys in the bunch said, scoffing at his words. "She's a down right b-" Dwen began before being interrupted by the loud whistle of the train coming to a stop.