°○2○°

SLEEKEAZY'S

____________________________________________

  Still shocked from meeting Harry Potter, Cerridwen wandered the train halls, refusing to admit she was lost.

She was stubborn like that. Shamelessly peering into every compartment that she passed by, Dwen failed to notice the small girl walking her way.

The girl was equally as unaware of Cerridwen as she was of her because her head was down, looking for any sign of a certain toad.

Just as Cerridwen looked forward and the other girl looked up the two collided into each other and fell back in attempt to scurry from danger.

Falling on their bums, Dwen grunted while the other girl lost her balance which resulted in her head meeting the floor. Cerridwen quickly stood and offered her hand to the fallen girl.

"My apologies. I wasn't looking-" the smaller girl spewed. " 'is alright. No harm done. That mass of hair you got probably broke your fall anyway," Dwen teased, running a hand through her own silky red curls.

  The bushy haired girl huffed and Dwen's eyes widened upon realization. "Oh gods no! I didn't mean you offend you. I tend not to think about what I'm to say. I usually just let it out and... and well sometimes I don't say the smartest things," Dwen confessed, her ears turning pink as she nervously scratched her scalp.

    The bushy haired girl smiled kindly. "Apology accepted. I'm not to offended by your remark about my hair. I've learned to accept that my hair is untamable," the girl said, her head high and her face a little less stern. Dwen smiled. "I like the way you think... um?" Dwen trailed off realizing she didn't know the girls name. "Granger, Hermione Granger and you" the bushy haired girl, Hermione Granger said putting out her hand.

  Dwen gladly shook her hand as she chuckled. "I'm Cerridwen Prewett-" Dwen began before Hermione Granger gasped. "I've read about you! There are a few pages of your story on Hogwarts A History," Hermione said excitedly.

  "Really? I think I've just found my new favorite book," Dwen giggled, imagining the things it must have said about her heroic father and mysterious mother.

  "If meeting me excites you, I suggest you only go to the last compartment on the right if you want to shart your pants and have your heart leap from your chest," Dwen warned, laughter in her words.

  Hermione looked between Dwen and the far off compartment curiously. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you but I should go back to endlessly wandering the halls until I find my compartment," Dwen concluded, turning to move past Hermione when Hermione said "Wait,". Dwen raised her left brow. "Yeah?" she asked.

  "You didn't happen to see a toad anywhere near here?" Hermione asked, a little blush coloring her cheeks. "Besides yourself? 'Fraid I haven't, Granger," Dwen replied, her lips in a devilish smirk.