•●3●•

UNDERESTIMATED

____________________________________________

   "You hurt?" Fred and George asked urgently, grabbing her face and moving it side to side, checking bruises and annoying her. "I'm perfectly fine. It's Anthony that worries me. His face was all bloodied and Ms. McGonagall looked ready to skin him and that other," Dwen ranted, pulling a curl of hers nervously.

   She didn't do that often. She was hardly ever nervous or afraid. "You really like him then?" George asked, wiggling his brows. "Yeah, I met him in Diagon Alley. He isn't my boyfriend. Tanelle really wants us together though. He's a very delightful boy" Dwen replied, elbowing Tanelle in the side for having blurted out that Anthony Goldstein was her boyfriend.

   "Thank Merlin" Fred sighed in relief, wiping his forehead for imaginary sweat. "Thought we were going to have to have to rough him up a bit," George exclaimed happily.

  "He's probably already dead, that Sleakeazy's boy gave him a damn good beating," Dwen pondered, imagining Anthony's bloody face. "Now that our dear sister is safe," Fred began. "We must be on our way," George finished.

   "Bye then," Dwen waved off, walking off to a different hall. "Bye George," Tanelle said, giving a shy wave to the boys before running after Dwen before she got herself lost again.

  The twin Weaselys chuckled, leaving to find their next prank victim. "Oi, Dwen! Slow down, my legs can't go as quick as yours," Tanelle called out, panting once she got to Dwen's side.

  "Sorry, mate. Just a little lost in thought. I go-" Dwen started, looking around warily. "You go places, yeah I know," Tanelle waved it off, her hands sliding down to her knees.

  Dwen began humming, waiting for Tanelle to get a damn hold of her self. Just then Tanelle let out a shriek which made Dwen jump. "Rat!" Tanelle screamed, roughly pushing past Dwen and running off.

Dwen furrowed her brows and looked down. There by her feet was a very fat toad. Dwen shuddered and stepped away but the toad took a hop toward her. "Sorry little mate, you could be poisonous," Dwen said before walking off to catch up to Tanelle.

'Whats a toad doing wandering th-' she thought before having it click in her mind. "Hermione Granger! The toad!" she exclaimed before running back to catch the toad only to find it gone. "Damn," she breathed, clicking her tongue in thought.

  "Oh well, she'll find it eventually," Dwen concluded, turning back to Tanelle who hugged herself to the wall. "Show me where the compartment is will you?" Dwen asked, leaning her left arm against the wall Tonelle lay on.

  She looked up and took a deep breathe before smiling once again. "This way," she said happily, skipping down the hall. Dwen knew the compartment up ahead was hers because of the ruckus going about there.

Sliding the door, she took on a serious look. She looked furiously at her friends before she couldn't hold it and cracked a smile. "You little faker," cried one of the girls, grabbing Dwen and ruffling her soft hair. "I've been looking everywhere for you all," Dwen exasperated.

  "All you had to do was follow the yellow brick road," another girl quipped. The rest including Dwen looked up at her curiously. "It's a Muggle thing," the Muggle-born quickly said earning understanding nods from the others.

"Oh, almost forgot!" Darain, another girl exclaimed getting up and reaching for a very worn luggage case that could only belong to Dwen as there was all kinds of stains littering the material.

  Darian brought her arms down, a small pile of clothing brought with her. "Put them on, we're minutes away from Hogwarts," Darain said, holding out the robes to Dwen.

  "Alright," Dwen said, carefully taking the robes. Molly Weasely had spent a lot for Dwen's new robes. Because she was the only girl besides Ginny, she couldn't take the hand me downs from her male cousins. Leaving the compartment and heading toward the bathrooms, Dwen thought about the house she might be in.

'If I were to be in Gryffindor, I would get to be with my family of proud lions. If I were to be in Hufflepuff then she would get away with so much because Hufflepuffs are underestimated and always good and kind because they're never caught doing naughty things.

She liked the idea of being a talented badger. If she were to be placed in Ravenclaw, she'd learn a bunch from the sneaky Ravens. But then... if she were to become a Slytherin, her whole family could look at her differently.

She'll be hated. But in Slytherin, she'd make loyal friends because Snakes never leave behind one of their own. Slytherin would help her on the way to greatness.

  Dwen frowned as she continued thinking about the Hogwarts Houses and which better suited her. She looked around a bit until she read a sign hanging above. Toilets.

  'Finally,' she exasperated, fast walking toward the toilets only for her path to be blocked by a stubby, buck toothed, round faced boy who struggled to get a corner of his robe loose from a closed door.

"There a password to get by or?" Dwen asked, annoyed and amused. The boy gasped and turned to face Dwen, his eyes wide and plump cheeks pink.

  "Sorry, I um..." he sputtered, trying to move out of Dwen's way but to no avail. Dwen looked over to his stuck robe. "Can't you unknot it?" Dwen asked.

  "I-I tried but a mean lot of boys tied it with magic," the boy said, his blush turning scarlet. Dwen nodded in understanding, mouthing an oh. "I can try to untie it but I'm complete rubbish at spells.

Ollivander can vouch for that. Poor shop looked like it'd have collapsed by the time I found my wand," Dwen said, whipping her wand out from her bra. She preferred it be in a safer place than her pocket. The chubby boy looked away embarrassed.

  Dwen was an early bloomer who took pride in her developing figure. Twirling the thin and odly shaped wand in her hand, Dwen searched her mind for any spells that she'd heard of. Then it came to her.

It was sudden. But it felt like she'd known of this spell her entire life when only she just heard of it now. Without thinking, Dwen pointed her wand at the boys robe and spoke the spell, twisting her wand in a movement she didn't now she could do.

And like that, the robe was untied and back around the plump boy with no wrinkles. Dwen let out an unbelieving laugh, her brows raised and her smile wide. "Woah," she breathed, looking over her wand before placing it back into her bra.

"Thank you" the boy rushed, stopping quickly realizing that he didn't know the girls name. "Cerridwen Prewett but I prefer Dwen. You are?" she announced, tucking her robes under her arm.

  "I'm Neville Longbottom," he answered shyly, giving her a little wave before blurting a goodbye and running off. She smiled thoughtfully. "Neville Longbottom," she whispered, before shaking her head as she chuckled, opening the door to the toilets and locking it.