You Belong With Me

The time comes for me to enter detention, Tina and Laurence follow me into the room but I stop in my tracks.

He is here.

Blaine is here.

I know i shouldn't be surprised, he is the resident bad boy and it makes sense for him to be in detention. But theres something about his floppy black hair and the way the hazel stands out against his red bloodshot that catches me off guard.

I feel my breath catch in my throat and my heartbeat race. His eyes look around the room unfocused and as they meet mine they stop and I can almost see them become clear for one moment. I swear!

"Detention on your fist day newbie? That's impressive." Blaine states with a cheeky grin on his perfect face.

Oh my god he still thinks I'm new here! How invisible can I be, we have had classes together!Before I can reply Tina intervenes.

"Uhh actually Cora has gone here for 3 years, she's was in your math class for two years." She states bluntly. Clearly not impressed by him and quite frankly I don't know how she isn't, but I guess she has her own bad boy; Laurence.

"Oh my bad newbie." Blaine says clearly not giving a damn.

"It's o-o-okay." I say with an embarrassing stutter.

I can feel my palms begin to get sweaty as he looks at me with that wicked smirk.

I scurry past him before I can further embarrass myself, Laurence and Tina following me. We take our seats and Blaine is conveniently in my line of view.

Mrs Loz enters the detention room with a fierce look in here eyes and purposeful stride. Her eyes focusing on Blaine who is one desk in front of me. I don't blame her, he is positively gorgeous.

"No one in the back row. Cora king, Tina Myers and Laurence Cringebergs all move foreword." Mrs loz states firmly.

I do not dare fight her wishes and move forward quietly, silently dreading the fact I will now be in Blaine's line of view. I take the only seat left. The one right in front of him... just my luck.

"I'm keeping an eye on you Blaine Carter" Mrs Loz declares.

"Mrs, are you coming onto me or something? I don't go for ranga's sorry." Blaine fires back from behind me and I turn around to see him looking as cool as ever with the same cheeky grin consuming his face.

Everyone bursts into laughter and turns to look at Blaine and Mrs Loz as her face begins to go as red as her hair.

"Do you want another detention Carter?" Mrs Loz challenges after recovering from Blaine's comment.

"Nah I'm good." He replies coolly, he makes eye contact with me and does the unthinkable.

He winks.

At me!

I know I shouldn't take it so seriously as he would've done it to anyone in my position but I can't help feeling special. I whip around before he can see my cheeks go red like Mrs Loz's and begin to do my homework.

I'm only one question into my work before I hear the quiet hum of music from behind me.

Blaine is blasting his music through his earphones large enough for me to hear... he's listening to some trap music that I don't quite recognise. Slowly the sound increases and I finally can discern the lyrics.

'I love bad b*tches that's my f*cking problem, and yeah I like to f*ck I've got a f*cking problem' plays and I wonder...

Does Blaine Carter love bad b*tches? Is that his f*cking problem?

I ponder the thought all throughout the rest of the hour I have left in detention and once the hour is done I decide.

I am going to become a bad b*tch.

It's the only thing I can do to get Blaine's attention. I've never felt this way about someone or even something. The almost primal desire to gain his approval, attention and affection is driving me insane. It's so rare to have a boy even look at me let alone compliment my crocs!

How have I roamed the same halls as him all these years and only just felt the electricity that binds us together?

I need a serious makeover to win his heart, and like the song suggested bad boys like Blaine only go for bad girls. It's time to trade in my yellow crocs for some black doc martins. I'm going bad.

————————————————————————
Author's note

Omg! I'm on a roleeee, okay guys I would really appreciate if u comment and give me suggestions for outfits for Cora's makeover pls xoxo

Also thank you ASAP rocky for ur ongoing inspiration.

Coco