friends.

seulgi watched as multiple civilians past her, clueless and oblivious to her face, even though she was wearing a large hoodie and sunglasses. every now and then, she would get the same looks that people showed her whenever she walked past them because she was wearing a hoodie like it was winter, but it was summer and the sun was hotter than ever.

"irene, we made it." wendy hurriedly walked over to irene. she was just about to get up and throw away her trash when she seen wendy rushing towards her.

"wendy, finally you're here," irene wrapped her arms around wendy, greeting her happily. they exchanged a few words until irene had seen seulgi awkwardly standing there, looking around the mall. "oh, hey." irene said, a little confused on why seulgi was here.

"hey." seulgi said in a tone lower than a whisper, feeling like she wasn't to be here, ruining wendy and irene's hangout. she would simply like to stay at wendy's home, but it's too risky since wendy has a lot of neighbors and a lot of windows in her house.

"alex, you wanna grab a snack before we head out?" wendy said, standing in line for the food. seulgi didn't know who she was talking to until she remembered what her undercover name was. "yeah, sure." seulgi stood in line next to wendy, looking at the menu and foods that were placed in the glass case.

"maybe, you can buy more clothes today." wendy whispered, handing the cashier the money. seulgi nodded, putting up a fake smile. today just didn't seem like the day seulgi wanted it to be. she just wanted to stay at home and talk to wendy about everything like how they talked about her past, but this time, more exciting.

after grabbing the snacks wendy ordered, they went into the first store which was a regular clothing store. seulgi observed the store, seeing a shirt that she liked, but was already picked up by someone once she had laid her eyes on it. "this is cute, how much is it?" irene picked up the shirt, placing it over her chest, seeing if it would look good on her in the mirror. honestly, in seulgi's eyes, the shirt didn't go with irene's style at all and it was a bit too bright for her.

"look, there's some shirts that you could wear to bed," wendy picked up an ordinary white shirt. there was many others in different colors, but she didn't just want all white shirts. she picked up a few orange and light blue shirts with some pajama shorts and pants. "look, seulgi. they have shirts in your favorite color." wendy pointed over to the shirt table that somehow had all different types of shirts in her favorite color.

"doesn't this look good on me?" irene smiled when she turned around and showed wendy. she wasn't looking and instead, carrying a few of seulgi's clothes on her arm. irene was slowly becoming irritated when she called wendy's name once again, but she still wasn't focusing on her and instead, on seulgi. she purposely cleared her throat to get her attention which was a success.

"oh, sorry, yeah you look good in that shirt." wendy smiled, gesturing for irene to buy it. irene simply rolled her eyes after wendy turned back around to focus on seulgi again. now, irene was slightly furious by the girl that was getting her best friend's attention more than her. if anything, wendy should be afraid of her and obeying her since she knew about her big secret and she could just tell everyone that princess seulgi wasn't missing and instead, living with her best friend.

"i guess that's it for today. i don't wanna ruin you and irene's hangout." seulgi smiled before grabbing the clothes off of wendy's arm and walking away to the cashier. wendy smiled before turning around and focusing on irene. she was already going into the fitting room, forgetting wendy was even right there.