truly happy.

seulgi lazily smiled when she felt arms wrapped around her waist. something happened last night, something that was surreal to both girls, wendy confessed and seulgi promised to help the younger accept herself as being gay. the younger shifted under seulgi, which caught her attention.

"good morning." seulgi whispered into younger's ear, pecking her cheek. wendy squirmed, playfully, wrapping her arms around seulgi's waist. seulgi chuckled, grabbing wendy along with her so they could wash up. wendy groaned, following seulgi when she felt the older tug on her sleeve.

"what are we doing today that makes us get up so early?" wendy whined, grabbing her toothbrush. seulgi chuckled, mouth full of foamy toothpaste. she admired the young girl that stood next to her, brushing her teeth with her eyes closed. seulgi chuckled once again, having a moment of chuckles at her whiny, pouting best friend. the two girls still didn't have a title of the relationship they held, but seulgi could say that she was truly happy to have wendy in her life.

once the girls were finished washing up, wendy was browsing through the refrigerator for something to eat. the only foods to eat were yogurt and leftovers from dinners that were held less than a week ago. "yeah, about breakfast, i forgot to go grocery shopping a few days ago." wendy smiled, innocently. seulgi only smiled, grabbing the yogurt and granola that sat on wendy's counter.

as the girls were eating, wendy's phone vibrated, twice. normally, in the morning, her phone is silent and either charging or off. wendy might have not realized, but since seulgi's arrived, she's been off her phone a lot to the point where her phone bill has lowered. "why is my mother calling me this early?"

"answer it and find out."

"hello?"

"did you pick up yeri from the airport? she's been at the airport for two hours. wendy?" wendy's mother asked over the phone, but when she noticed that her daughter didn't even reply to anything she said or that she couldn't hear a single thing over the other line, she knew that her loving daughter had forgot to pick up her niece from the airport. "you forgot, didn't you?"

"goodbye, mother." wendy hung up, shutting her phone off, devastated by the huge mistake that could possibly ruin her agenda for the day. "we need to get dressed, right now."

"why?"

"i need to pick up my cousin from the airport." wendy grabbed her bowl, placing it into the sink and wrapped her socks and sneakers. the thought of showering again and then picking out a whole new and new outfit didn't really fit in her agenda since she didn't wanna make yeri wait any longer. the poor young girl was probably scared.

"i should probably stay."

"no, come. we're going grocery shopping, finally." wendy said, grabbing her keys. she waited for seulgi to tie her sneakers and cover herself up before grabbing her hand and running to her car. the drive to the airport seemed quite rushed, which it was.

when finally approaching the airport, wendy had pulled up to the small girl that seemed really scared and worried. wendy quickly got out the car, waving to yeri. when she caught the younger's attention, yeri smiled, grabbing her luggage and rubbing over to wendy's car.

"where were you?" yeri asked as she placed her luggage in the trunk.

"i'm sorry, i forgot, but at least i'm here." wendy said, smiling innocently. yeri playfully rolled her eyes, hugging her older cousin. the two girls got in the car while seulgi tried her best to hide in the front seat, but yeri was a really nosy person and when she seen the black hoodie, sitting in front of her, she just had to ask for herself.