Characters

(The side stories to the characters may not be used. The main focus is on Uthra and Mohit. With a few others involved. )

Characters
Uthra Valsaka
Relationship Status:
Single
Appearance:
Long wavy black hair with a chestnut colour at the ends.
Brown eyes.
Dark tanned skin.
Tall.
Chubby.
Personality/About the Character:
Uthra is funny, full of enthusiasm and a great singer. She may not be lucky with her relationships but when she falls, she falls hard and treats you like her whole world. She likes to dance and play sports. People say she's the A list girl but what they don't know is that she's emotionally damaged from her last relationship.
Mohit Jaliak
Relationship Status:
Single
Appearance:
Tall.
Black short hair.
Deep brown eyes.
Fit.
Skinny.
Light toned skin.
Personality/About the Character:
Mohit; the star athlete of the school. Everyone thinks he can have any girl he wants just by the snap of his fingers. But what no one knows is that Mohit shuts himself away from girls. Mohit's funny, smart, sweet, caring, and kind when you break down his walls. Mohit is rude, cold, snarky, and blunt about how he thinks of you when you first meet him. Under all this bad boy exterior you see the kind, caring person he is. Will Mohit ever let a girl see the real him? Or will he be the rude obnoxious being that he is today?
Jennifer Esquare
Relationship Status:
Single
Appearance:
Average height.
Chubby.
Full cheeks.
Long black straight hair.
Dark brown eyes.
Cappuccino tanned skin tone.
Personality/About the Character:
Jennifer is a funny kind person, who loves to laugh. She likes to sing but not to the public. She loves to play her ukulele and sing songs with Her bestfriends. She's bestfriends with Uthra Valsaka and Denise Zalcouno. Shes flexible and loves to make fun of how short Denise is. Jennifer is caring and protective over her friends. If you hurt her friends she will out sass you and make you feel like an idiot. Jennifer's the support beam of the group. When Denise and Uthra have break downs Jennifer always there to pick them back up. Jennifer listens to Uthra's heartbreaks and helps her but what no one knows is that Jennifer isn't content with being alone. Will Jennifer ever find her love story? Or will she continue to be the support beam?
Denise Zalcouno
Appearance:
Short.
Beauty mark above her right eye.
Chubby.
Long curly black hair with blonde pieces.
Dark brown eyes.
Tanned yellow toned skin.
Personality/About the Character:
Denise is a funny, caring, and light hearted person. She loves to make people laugh and make them happy. Denise is mostly nice to people she likes but if you get on her bad side your dead. Denise looks like a sweet person but has a deadly, scary side you don't want to see. Denise is over protective of her best friends, if you hurt them she wont hesitate to hurt you. Her passion is playing the guitar, makeup, playing video games, and reading. Denise has a touchy side to being called short and cute. If you call her any of those she will a) attack you or b) stomp her foot on the ground and demand you take it back. Denise is a confident person but is scared of getting hurt by a guy. Will she ever find a guy who she trusts with her heart? Or will she remain being scared of getting hurt and hide behind her friends?
Garry Dhalia
Relationship Status:
Tanya Balaad
Appearance:
Tall.
Chubby but fit.
Short black hair.
Dark brown eyes.
Tan skin.
Strong jaw.
Amazing thick and long eye lashes.
Personality/About the Character:
Garry is a funny kind person, he is very loud and likes to say whats on his mind. Garry is dating his long time girlfriend Tanya Balaad. Garry is in love with this girl and treats her like a queen. Garry loves basketball and playing sports. Everyone thinks Garry and Mohit are the A list guys but how can these two be best friends when they're very different. Garry ravishes at the though of being with his one and only girl as Mohit would rather stay as far away from girls. Garry's goal is to make Mohit fall deeply in love with a girl. Will Garry be able to make Mohit capable of loving? Or will Garry fail to make Mohit open up and love?
Tanya Balaad
Relationship Status:
Garry Dhalia
Appearance:
Shoulder length wavy hair.
Brown eyes.
Average height.
Tan skin.
Skinny.
Personality/About the Character:
Tanya is a funny person who seems to enjoy hurting people but doesn't mean to. Tanya loves to dance and likes to watch documentaries when she's bored. Tanya is in a serious relationship with her long time boyfriend Garry Dhalia. Tanya is terrible at expressing her feeling towards Garry but he doesn't mind as long as their together. Tanya hangs out with Uthra, Jennifer, and Denise. There not bestfriends but they are close. Tanya is trying to figure out how to express her feeling towards Garry, will she be able to tell Garry how she really feels about him?
Sumneet khalanda
Relationship Status:
Single
Appearance:
Average height.
Wavy long brown hair.
Skinny.
Light brown eyes.
Tanned skin.
Personality/About the Character:
Sumneet is a kind funny person who's terrified of house animals. She loves to dance and make up routines for her and her friends. During school Sumneet's closest friends are Jennifer, Denise, and Uthra. Sumneet is a sweetheart but when you get her mad she's terrifying; much scarier then Denise Zalcouno. Sumneet is the girl that every guy wants to date but Sumneet doesn't like relationships, she would rather spend time eating chicken nuggets then spending time with a boy who would hurt her in the end. Will Sumneet ever find a guy worth her time? Or will she eat chicken nuggets instead?
Preet Khalido
Relationship Status:
Single
Apperance:
Short black hair.
Light brown eyes.
Dimples.
Chubby but fit.
Tall.
Personality/About the Character:
Preet is a funny, caring , and smart person. He loves to make weird faces and dance. Preet is happiest when he's with his friends and laughing. Preet's in love with his grade six crush Sumneet Khalanda and is determine to make Sumneet his. Although Sumneet is scared of Preet, he will not stop until Sumneet becomes his girl. Preet likes to play basketball and other sports. Garry, Mohit, Uthra, Jennifer, and Denise are Preets closest friends. Will Preet be able to make his grade six crush love him? Or will Preet have to admire her from afar?
Sameer Kholkock
Relationship Status:
Single
Appearance:
Short black hair.
Brown eyes.
Average height.
Tanned skin.
Skinny.
Big nose.
Personality/About the Character: Sammer is a nice caring guy until he gets tired of you. Sameer hangs out with jocks of the school which includes Preet, Garry, and Mohit. No one really like Sameer but they put up with him because he's the schools asshole. Sameer is not known for long time relationships since he is the schools heart breaker, but his longest relationship lasted six months with his previous girlfriend Uthra Valsaka but ended as soon as Sameer got tired of her and ditched her to the curb. Sameer is known as the biggest jerk of the school and hides behind his friends when danger arrives, after the incedent with Denise Zalcouno getting annoyed and Sameer later being on the ground clutching his groin he likes to try and be on her good side.