Chpt 3: Sunsets

// (B/F/N) = Best friend's name

----------12:00am----------

Toby's P.O.V
I walk around the forest with my hands in my pockets. It's 12:00 in the morning but I'm not tired. I look around, making my way back to the mansion as I sigh softly. 'She looked so beautiful with her (H/L) (H/C) hair and clear skin. She looked so sweet, peaceful... Wait. What am I thinking? She's just a victim. Another meal for slender.'
I shake my head to erase these thoughts and chuckle, pulling my hood up. 'Yeah, just another meal for slender..'

----------1:00am----------

Around 1:00am I arrive at the mansion and walk through the front doors. As expected, Slenderman is waiting in the living room patiently. "So? How did it go?" he asked and I nervously looked down at the ground for a moment "I... I couldn't kill her. I promise I'll get her tomorrow." I said quietly to which Slenderman just sighed. "... If you don't get her tomorrow, you do know what will happen right..?" I nodded my head and looked up at him. "Yes. I do know what will happen." "Good. Don't fail me tomorrow." "Okay." With that, I quickly make my way to my room, shutting the door behind me.
Once inside my room, I removed both my mouthgard and goggles, placing them on my bedside table. I then removed the hatchets from my belt and placed them on my dresser before laying down in bed and falling asleep.

----------6:00am----------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Turning off my alarm clock, I get out of bed and get myself dressed before brushing my hair and making my way out of my room. As soon as I walk out of my bedroom door, I am faced with the delicious smell of waffles. I rush down to the kitchen where I see my mother placing a few berries ontop of a few stacked waffles before adding syrup. "Goodmorning. How was your sleep?" my mother asks and I sit at the table, a smile on my face. "It was good. How about you, mum?" "I slept well. Your father is sick today so he's sleeping in." I nod my head "Okay. I see that you made some waffles." she chuckled "Yes I did. I also added some berries on top - just how you like them." with that, my mother places a plate down in front of me along with a knife and fork. Immediately, I begin to dig in, humming in satisfaction. "Mm~! This is delicious, thanks mum!!" I say with a mouth full. She smiles and begins to make herself some coffee "You're welcome"
Around 6:30am, I finish my breakfast and walk to the kitchen sink before starting to wash off my plate along with the knife and fork.

----------7:00am----------

I decide to skip out on my morning walk today and sit on the couch, watching the news with my mother. There's nothing new as the news reporter is just giving us updates on the murder that has occurred yesterday morning. Starting to get a little bored, I take out my phone and place my headphones on, clicking on my playlist and closing my eyes. One by one, the songs play as I hum to them. However, I am tapped on the shoulder by my mother when it is 8:15am. Quickly I rise from the couch and put my phone away, thanking my mother for reminding me before putting in my shoes and grabbing my bag. I tell my mom I love her and leave for school.

----------timeskip----------

After school, I am hanging out with my best friend (B/F/N) at the park. We sip on our drinks as we talk about everything that's been going on lately. "So, how's it going with your boyfriiiiiiend~?" (B/F/N) asks and I playfully punch her arm. "He's not my boyfriend and he never will be. Me and him have just been partnered up for a project. Besides, he's already dating someone." "Mm-hm, suuure." she rolls her eyes and I punch her again. A few hours have passed and (B/F/N) has to start heading home. We both say our goodbyes before parting ways.
On my way home, it starts to get a little chilly so I pull my hood up and decide to take the shortcut home; through the woods.

As I walk through the woods, I look at the trees which look amazing with the sunset peeking through. I stop walking for a minute to gaze at the beautiful scenery.
Everything was so quiet and peaceful until I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. Slowly, I begin to turn around until a gloved hand clasps over my mouth, stopping me.