Chpt 7: Alone

-----1 month timeskip-----

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Me and Toby have been dating for a month already and tonight, he is going to sleep over since my parents will be out for a few days. He visits me daily to make sure I don't get too lonely.
"Bye mom, bye dad! I love you guys, I hope you have fun!" I say as I hug both my parents. "Oh, are you sure you'll be fine on your own?" my mother asks and I nod my head, soon pulling away from the hug. "Yes, mom. I'll be fine. Now you and dad go have fun. You guys do need a break once in awhile, right?" "Well, yes, but... You're only a teenager, are you sure we can leave you home alone? What if something happens to you?" I couldn't help but to giggle at my mother's worrying. "Mom, I said I'll be fine! My friend is coming over and she'll make sure that I'm safe. Don't worry..!" it takes mom a moment but eventually, she nods, kissing me on the forehead. "Alright. We'll be back in a few days, okay?" "Okay, mom." as my mom opens the front door, both my parents waved goodbye to me before leaving the house. I lock the door behind them then look up the stairs. "Toby, you can come out now!" I yell and Toby comes rushing down the stairs before flopping onto the couch. Watching him, I smile and he looks at me, smirking playfully. "So, I'm a 'she' now, huh?" he asks as he places his hands behind his head. "I only called you a 'she' because my parents would freak if I said I was having a boy over while they're gone." "Wha--? Heh, do they think you're going to have sex with a guy if you mentioned I was coming over?" I cross my arms over my chest and raise a brow at him, a small smile spreading across my lips "Of course. I mean, I would be home alone with a guy. Things could escalate quickly, y'know?" Toby is silent for a moment. A few seconds later, he smirks again "... 'Things could escalate quickly..?' Are you suggesting something?" my face grows hot and I immediately grab a pillow off the couch and begin hitting him with it "Of course not!! You pervert!!" I scream and he just laughs at my reaction, blocking himself from my attacks. "I'M the pervert?! Says the girl who got so into our make-out session that she straddled me AND attempted to remove my hoodie a week ago!!" "SHUTUP!!" I scream again while he just laughs harder. A few minutes pass and I grow tired. I huff and put the pillow down, turning my back to Toby as I cross my arms over my chest. He begins to settle down as he pants, looking at me. "You're cute when you're embarrassed, you know that right?" "... Shutup."
Without warning, Toby gently grabs me by the forearm and pulls me down on top of him. My head rests on his chest as I lay on top of him, eyes wide. He then wraps his arms around me. The sound of his heartbeat is soothing and I soon feel my embarrassment fade away. I close my eyes once he begins to caress my hair with one of his hands.

Toby's P.O.V
... She's so cute. I'm so happy that she chose to be with someone like me. As I caress her hair, I can't help but to smile as she relaxes, closing her eyes. A few minutes pass and she opens her eyes, looking up at me, her (E/C) eyes shining like gems. "Hey, Toby?" she says and I hum, letting her know I'm listening. Just then, she quickly sits up and grabs a nearby pillow, smashing it on my face. "I'm NOT a pervert!!" she yells and I do my best to take the pillow off my face. A few seconds later, she removes the pillow as she laughs. I blink a couple times before chuckling "You're right. You're not a pervert. I understand that you were just in the mood for some loooooove~" I tease to which she just buries her face in my chest "Shutup, shutup, SHUTUP!" she screams and I just burst into laughter "Hm? Not going to deny it..?" I ask playfully as she lifts her face from my chest only to glare at me. "Fuck you." "Oh? Now you want to fuck me~?" "PERVERT!!" we both laugh while she playfully punches me in the chest. "BIG, BIG PERVERT!!"
We calm down after a bit and she sits up, straddling me. I watch her in confusion, wondering what she's doing. When I try to sit up, she places her hands on my chest and gently pushes me back down. "What are you--" before I could finish my sentence, her lips capture mine in a kiss. I melt into our kiss while I slowly move my hands, holding her hips. I have to admit, this is kind of a turn on. As we kiss, she suddenly begins to tug on my hoodie, wanting to take it off. In the moment, I slowly pull away from the kiss and remove my hoodie, keeping eye contact with her the whole time. She then tugs on my shirt which causes my face to flush. It takes me a minute but eventually, I decide to remove my shirt for her. As I slowly remove it, her face turns a light pink and she stops me. "I-I'm sorry.. If you don't want too..." "I want to. It is kinda warm in here anyways. What temperature do you keep the house at?" she giggles. Once my shirt is removed, her eyes widen and she just stares, her face a bright red. I feel a little embarrassed but not so much that I want to put it back on. Without warning, I feel her fingertips gently moving down my chest to my abdomen. My face heats up as I look at her. She is too focused on my body to even notice my staring. She doesn't say anything; she just bites her lip.
A few seconds pass and she looks at me, then back down at my chest. Without hesitation, she begins to remove her shirt...