Chpt 6: Our little secret

----------10:00pm----------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Giggling to myself, I hug the pillow tighter while I think about what happened between me and Toby. I finally had my first kiss. His lips were warm, soft, moist... Subconsciously, I bring my fingers to my lips, closing my eyes.

Toby's P.O.V
I still can't believe I did that. What was I thinking..?! Slender will kill me!
I sigh and lean against a tree, running my fingers through my hair while I groan in frustration.
"I'm such an idiot.." I mutter to myself. The voiced begin to yell at me. 'Fool!! You can't fall in love or you'll die!!' 'R.I.P Toby..' 'Slenderman will be veeery angry-!' wanting to silence them, I begin to bang my head against the tree behind me. "Shutup, shutup, SHUTUP!!" I scream. I continue doing this for a few more minutes before everything is quiet again. I fall to my knees with my head leaning against the tree. "I...I can't help it.. I love her.."

----------12:00am---------

When I walk into the mansion, Jeff looks at me "Where were you? Slendy was looking for you." "H-He was..?!" my heart skips a beat as Jeff says this. If Slenderman was looking for me, then he could have caught me and (Y/N)... "Yeah. He's in his office." quickly, I rush to Slender's office in a panic. When I knock in the door, I wait a few seconds before I hear a voice in my head "Come in." hesitantly, I open the door and close it behind me. "I-I heard you were looking for me..?" "Yes. I have an assignment for you, Masky and Hoodie. I tried looking around the forest for you but you weren't there. Where were you?" he questions and I take a minute to come up with a good lie. "I was robbing a l-liquor store.." I tic due to how nervous I was and Slenderman is quiet for a moment. He proceeds to speak "... Alright. Did the surveillance cameras catch you?" "No. I-I destroyed all evidence after drinking for a bit.." a minute passes and Slenderman has not spoken until... "That's good. Remember, if you end up getting caught, you will be punished." good. It seems like he believes my lie. Nodding my head, I immediately change the topic. "S-So... What about the assignment?" "Ah, yes.." he begins to explain what we have to do and who our target is.

----------3:30pm------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Once I finish my shower, I turn off the faucet and step out of the bathtub. I use my black towel to dry off my hair before proceeding with my body. Once I'm dry, I quickly throw on some comfortable clothes which consists of a pair of shorts and a plain black T-shirt. I then brush my hair and toss my dirty clothes into the laundry and leave the bathroom. Once I get to my bedroom, I hang my towel up on the door to dry and stretch. I take out my phone and check the time, placing it on my desk afterwards. Wondering if Toby was going to drop by, I head towards my window and peek outside. Just as I'm about to leave, I see a familiar 19 year old male with orange goggles and a mouthgard. "Hey there." I say, loud enough for him to hear. He looks up at me from where he's standing and twitches. "(Y/N)? You were waiting for me..?" "Of course! Now come on up, mom and dad are out shopping." almost as soon as I say this, Toby climbs a nearby tree close to my window and stops when he is at the same height as me. Without hesitation, he jumps from the branch and grabs hold of the windowsill before quickly climbing inside my room. "Impressive." I say with a smile, causing Toby to chuckle. He then removes both his goggles and mouthgard, placing them on my bed. "How are you this afternoon?" I ask, sitting on my bed. "I'm good. And how are you?" "I'm good. Glad you came to visit. It would be boring without you." he chuckles again and sits next to me. "Oh really now?" "Mm-hm." he places a hand on mine and looks down, biting his lip. "Toby, what's wrong?" "I just... Need to talk to you about something." "Alright."
Once he finishes explaining to me about how he works for this guy called Slenderman and about how he has to follow certain rules, he looks me in the eyes nervously. "S-So, please promise me that you won't tell anyone about our relationship..! Please promise me that we will keep this a secret." I look back at him and smile, holding his hand. "I promise. It's our little secret."
Toby sighs in relief then leans in, using his free hand to cup my cheek. I lean into his touch and close my eyes as his lips gently brush against mine. Though this is our second time kissing, it still feels like it's my first.. And I like it. Our lips move in perfect sync while he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck and hesitantly sit on his lap so that I'm straddling him. This causes Toby to slowly pull away and look at me with red cheeks. "(Y/N)..." "I love you, Toby.." I whisper, resting my forehead against his. He smiles, "I... I love you too." our lips meet eachother once more but this time, our kisses are much deeper it causes my heart to race. As we kiss, I begin to run my fingers through his soft brown hair which makes him hum in satisfaction. A few minutes pass and we slowly pull away for air. Toby's face is a deep red and you could tell he's never kissed anyone like this before. A smile forms upon our lips and we giggle. I decide to tease him a little "I'd be surprised if this was your first time making out. You're pretty good at it." this makes his eyes widen in surprise while I laugh. He then smirks "How long are you going to keep treating me like this?" "Hm.... Forever!" "Wow." he says sarcastically. I just kiss his cheek "You know you love me." I whisper to which he chuckles "Are you sure?" "Shutup~!" playfully, I hit his arm while he begins to laugh. "Ahh, I'm just kidding. I do love you."