Chpt 18: Tic Attack

—————8:00pm—————

Toby's P.O.V
I missed her. I missed her warmth, her scent, her voice, her touch... I thought I had lost her; she's everything to me. She's my best friend - she's my girlfriend.
As I lay there next to her, a sigh leaves my lips. "I missed you." I whisper, wrapping my arms around her body and bringing her closer to me. She can't help but to smile at this while she looks at me, "I missed you too." We lay there in each others arms, relaxing. That is until I start to feel a itch in my throat. 'Oh for the love of — why now?!' I think to myself, trying to stay silent. Seeming to notice that something was wrong with me, (Y/N) raises a brow and pulls herself away from me just a little. "Hey Toby, what's wrong?" "I-It's nothing." I say, closing my eyes. The itch only grows stronger and I can't hold it back anymore. A certain word pops into my head and without thinking, I blurt it out, just to get rid of the feeling. "FUCK!!" I shout, causing (Y/N) to immediately jump up and look at me. "Toby! What's wrong?!" She asks again, more worried than before. "CUNT!!" I try to shut myself up, but it doesn't work. Extremely worried, (Y/N) rushes out of the room to go get some help. The feeling spreads all over the body and the only way to get rid of it is by ticcing. My head jerks to the side, then it moves up, then down. I slam my fist into the bed a few times before curling up into a ball while my body continues ticcing non-stop. My bedroom door bursts open only to reveal (Y/N) with the group behind her - along with Slender. Jeff chuckles, looking at me then (Y/N). "It's just a tic attack, nothing to worry about. Get used to it." "What's a 'tic attack?'" (Y/N) asks, looking at Jeff who thinks for a moment, trying to remember the definition. "Now I remember. It's where his tics get out of control for a bit. It's kinda normal for somebody with Tourettes. It'll probably be over in an hour or two - the longest it ever lasted was 3 hours." With that, everyone leaves, leaving me and (Y/N) alone with my tics. "HA-HA!" I shout, squeezing my eyes shut. "Toby... Is there any way I can help you..?" She asks, staring at me. I try to answer, but my tics won't let me. "SLUT!!" My eyes widen at this one and so do (Y/N)'s. "I-I'm sorry—SHIT!!" I attempt to apologize which makes a small smile spread across (Y/N)'s lips while she nods. "It's fine. I know you can't control them - I'm not offended in the slightest bit so don't apologize." I smile until my whole body tics, causing me to fall off the bed. (Y/N) immediately helps me get back onto the bed for she knows that the ground is not comfortable at all - especially when you have tic attacks.

—————9:05pm—————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
It's been an hour since this 'tic attack' of Toby's began. I feel bad for him - it must be painful. As I watch my boyfriend continue with his tics, I can't help but to sigh. There's nothing I can do for him that will really help besides keep watching him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. Though I feel bad for him, I can't help but to giggle as he shouts a sentence, "I'M A PRETTY LITTLE PRINCESS!!" As soon as she shouts this, he looks at me in confusion to which I just shrug, smiling. Though it's probably not fun to have Tourette's, it looks like it's funny at times, considering what he had just shouted.

—————10:34pm—————

Toby's P.O.V
I sigh in relief once the tics stop, relaxing in the bed. I'm so tired. I feel a weight next to me and I open my eyes, seeing (Y/N) there. She smiles, hugging me. "Is it over?" "Yeah, I think so." "Good. I don't like seeing you suffer so much from things like that." When she says this, I smile, kissing her forehead. "Really?" (Y/N) nods her head, resting it on my chest. We decide to lay there for a bit, relaxing while everyone else is in the living-room, watching Netflix. Giving in to my exhaustion, I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep with (Y/N) in my arms.

// Hello! McTwitch here! I wrote this as soon as I woke up, so the chapter may not be that long and it may not be as good as the rest :p
I don't know what the other chapters should be like. Sorry if the chapters turn out really boring or shitty 😂😂