Chapter 3

Encre's Pov:

I woke up in what seemed like an infirmary. I slowly sat up and I saw two maids. One of them ran out of the room while the other one, a bunny, stayed in the room. I looked at her confused then she spoke. "Just wait a moment sir, m'lord shall be down soon." M'lord? Suddenly at the door I saw him. Standing in the doorway was the guy I met in the forest. Behind him was Suave and a girl. Wait! That girl that's"Lady Erra"! I could tell cause of her eyes. "Finally, your awake," the man says. "BunBun can you leave us to talk"
"Yes, Lord Fallacy" and she leaves and the three of them walk in and closes the door. Fallacy isnt that the name of the "infamous vampire king"? "Are you going to kill him or not" 'Erra' says inpatiently.
"Na I'm thinking about keeping him alive for a bit more" Fallacy says.
"Tue moi?!" (Kill me?!)
"Well, you are in the home of vampires" Suave says.
"mais les vampires n'existent pas?" (But vampires don't exist?)
Well your wrong about that" Fallacy say. And with that Erra and Fallacy both show fangs and wings and at that moment. I was proven wrong.

Vampires do exist.

Fallacy's PoV:

He stared at us wide eyed. He didn't believe it. "mais, comment, quoi?" (But, how, what?)
" Well anyway I hope you enjoy your stay for awhile till I kill you, and Suave get him a room, we want our guest to feel welcomed here" I say, the mortal was still in shock.
"Yes M'lord" and Suave went over to him and tried to calm down his shock.
"Erra, come with me," she looked at me scared but nodded. I saw Suave look back but fixed his gaze back on the mortal. Me and Erra left and we went to the balcony that had a veiw of the castle's entrancs. "Now Erra" I start to say.
"If you're going to kill me do it now." She says.
"I'm not going to kill you unless you explain truthfully why he was in my forest"
"You want it truthfully fine." She takes a deep breath then speaks again. "You've become an asshole since she died. So I thought that....he could bring back the old Fallacy." She looks down. At that moment I didnt know if I should be angry, or something else. So I stormed off and from the distance I was at I heard her scream at me. "Asshole! At least you could've said something!" But I just kept walking to my room to think.

Erra's PoV:

There I stood on the balcony watching as he walks away. He could have at least scolded me or something. I was angry and somehow sad at the same time. I walked from the balcony to my room where I saw Jasper coming toward me, I already knew what he was going to say. "Hey Erra do-"  "Not right now Jasper" I cut him off he looks at me sadly but says okay and walks off. I walk inside my room and look in the mirror.
I take off my cape and black long sleeved top to let my wings breath more. I was wearing a short sleeved white blouse with it buttoned down the middle. My arms, they were scarred down both of them. I was ashamed of these scars. Scars of what I have lost, all those fights, all those friends. I was ashamed of my self. "He could've killed you right there" I thought. "But he didnt, that means he must care right?" That's what one part of me thinks but the other.

"Tsk, he probably wanted to make you suffer."

I continued to stare into the mirror taking note of every detail on my body. The ones that stood out the most was the black circles under my eyes and those scars. Damn I haven't realized how tired I was. I finally laid down on my bed looking up at the ceiling until everything went black.
I had passed out from exhaustion.

Suave's PoV:

     I watched M'lady passed out on the bed. I know it was rude to watch but there was nothing I could do anyway, she would tell me to back off and leave her alone. I sighed as I walked in to tucked her in, I hated whenever she got this way but there was nothing to say or do to make her feel better. I sighed again and walked off to grab my coat. Fallacy wanted me to grab some stuff from the forest that he left behind so I went off.

Once I finally got to the pond I saw the art supplies and picked them up and started to walk back to the castle.

WhenI got back I went up to the room I put Encre in and I knocked on the door. I opened it when I heard him say something. Though I didn't understand it since I didn't know French, of course, but I tried my best. He was still in awe about the room, but when he noticed the art stuff in my hands he got even more excited that he ran over and ripped them out of my hands.

"Here you go, it's your supplies that you left in the woods" he said something in French, think it meant 'thank you', I hoped it was thank you, but I wasn't sure. I nod to him as I left the room giving him some space.

     I decided I would go back to town to get some herbs for Erra in the morning. So with my coat and some money I started to walk to town.  When I got into town everyone seemed heck-ticked. Probably because of Encre being missing. I didn't care, all I was here for were herbs for M'lady. I got to the herb shop, bought the herbs I needed and started to walk off when I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see a tall man. He had light brown hair and greenish blue eyes. His name was Jonathan. He was a doll maker he made all sort of stuff. I didn't like him very much."heya Suave" he says.
"If your going to ask if Erra's with me she isn't. He stayed silent for a moment. I didn't like him cause of how close he and M'lady were getting. Mostly because if he found out M'lady was a vampire. Well that wouldn't end up good. "Will she be back next time you come" he asked me vey curiously.
"Maybe, maybe not, it all depends on her,"
"Okay..." he says I could tell there was hint of sadness in his tone but I didn't care. He talked for me a few moments then walked back to his shop and I walked back to the castle. When I arrived, I could tell that something was off. The castle was quiet. Too quiet. Something that hasn't happened since, her death. And right there I knew that things were going to change. But the one question I had.

Would it be a good change? Or will it be a bad change?

(1211 words for the third chapter. This chapter is kinda sad. But one thing I want to get clear before people get angry at me. SUAVE IS NOT JELOUS he is just making sure his lady is safe from mortals. and heck the only oc x not my oc that i ship. Is my oc Loris and Blueberry. Yes hate on me all you like I don't care. But Suave and Erra are more of best friends in this story and heck I ship Suave with someone else. Sorry if this is a long note . I just wanted to clear this up before I get hate on it even though this should be at top but I think it fits more down here. )