Chapter 21

Third Person PoV:

Erra was finally able to convince Fallacy not to use the Ultimas for the sake of the townsfolk and becuase she believed that something was wrong with the king. So, the next morning the vampires headed off. They had only one plan. Attack the castle and rescue Encre and Carlos. Erra had back up plans incase any thing happened. Fallacy said there was no need for them, but she felt like they were going to be needed.
Azure went ahead before them to tell the townsfolk what was happening. Suprisingly most of them wanted to help.
Once the vampires arrive only a few people actaully tried to attack them. [One tried to hurt Erra but Johnathan wasnt gonna have none of that.] Once they were settled and got everything that they needed they headed strait for the castle.

Once at the castle there were guards surrounding it. But Fallacy, Erra, Jasper, and Suave were able to sneek inside undetected. "Alright we're in what do we do?" Erra whispered.
"You and Suave will go find Carlos, me and Jasper will go find Encre," Fallacy responss with. They all nod and head off in different directions.

Jasper's PoV:

Me and Dad ran through the castles halls searching for Encre's room. Making sure that we didn't run into any guards. While we were searching one hallway I had to ask him a question that has been on my mind. "Dad?"
"Hm? Yes Jasper?" He asks.
"Are you and Calmimari my true parents?" He stopped dead in his tracks. It was queit for a long time so I believe I have said the wrong thing.
"Sorry I just-"
"How'd this come up"
"Huh?"
"I mean why ask this now,"
"I just wanted to know since Gazelle had said that I looked a lot like you, even though you arn't truley my dad," he stayed quiet again till he turned towards me and knelt down. "Jasper, I have something to tell you but it has to wait until we find Encre, alright?" I nodded.
"Alright" he patted my shoulder and got up and we continued our search.

It seemed like forever until we came across a painted door and right away we knew it was Encre's. Fallacy knocked on it and waited for a reply.
"qui est là?(who's there)" said a very familiar voice.
" 'Juno' " Fallacy says. I looked at him confused.
" 'Juno' who?" Said a female voice.
Me and Fallacy looked at each other.
" 'Juno' know anything other than bad jokes?" He asked. We both heard laughter from beyond the door. Encre's and and someone else's. Fallacy decided to kick open the door for no reason. Inside was Encre and two goat monsters sitting on the floor. The Queen and the Prince. "Oh Hello there Fallacy," the queen says.
"Hello there queen Tori-" he couldn't finish his sentence since Encre jumped onto him and kissed him. They fell to the floor with a clunck. Queen Toriel giggled while the prince just stared at them confused. "Mon amour! Mon amour! Oh how I missed you," Encre yelled. I giggle at them till I heard someone yell:
"Over here, I hear them," and from around the corner were two guards. Right away Fallacy got up and pushed Encre and me behind his back. "Back off," Fallacy growls.
"Im sorry sir but we have to turn you into the king like we did the other two."
"Other two?" I then gasped. "They got Suave and Erra!" I whisper-yelled. Just then the Queen stepped out in front of Dad. "I suggest you two go back to where ever you came and leave these monsters alone, before I light both of your asses on fire," the queen says. The guards nod and run off. " wow, it took only a threat to scare them away? Pfth losers!" I yell.
"There not losers they're just scared of Mom," says the prince.
"Asriel..."
"Sorry Mom," Says the Prince.
"Well I now let's save your friends, plus the king." Says Toriel. Me and dad stare at her confused.
" wheat she means is that the king is being controlled," Encre says.
"By who?" Dad asks.
"We don't know, but we need to save him." Asriel says determined.
"But how?" I ask. Then the queen hands something to my father. It looked like a cylinder but with a needle on the end of it. It has blue liquid in it.
"Inject this into him, this will get rid of the magic controlling him and return him back to normal."
"Alright, but where will you two be?" My father says tilting his head a bit and giving her a confused glare.
"Me and Asriel will calm down the riot outside." And she smiles. "I trust you with this Fallacy, you haven't wronged me yet," and she kisses his cheekbone. I was a bit confused and disgusted at the same time, I looked over at Encre and saw a bit of jealousy in his eyes.
"Of course Queen Toriel, now you two must be off now and watch out for the guards."
"Indeed we will, come on Asriel let's go." As she walks off she turns towards us one last time. "Good luck, Sir Fallacy, well I guess I should now say King Fallacy."