Chapter 10

Back in the Village

Stitch's PoV:

     I was outside of sir Rufous waiting for Tim. He was talking with Rufous about something.  Thats when I see a small red bat with a red locket fly past me. Eterna and Azure were following it. I don't know why but I decided to help them. I turned into my wolf form and chased the bat down and was able to pin it down. It turned into a vampire with red hair and the locket.
      Eterna and Azure catch up to me and Azure gasps while Eterna grins. "Well, well, well, look at what we have here" says Eterna walking up to us.
"P-please don't kill me!" The little vampire says. Eterna takes out her stake. "Why shouldn't we?" She asks.
"B-becasue I know where Encre is!" He yells. We all stare in shock.
"R-really?! Where?" Azure says.
"Azure wait, how can we trust you?" Eterna asks the vampire. The vampire takes something out of his pocket. It was a piantbrush. Encre's paintbrush.
"T-thats Encre's," Azure says.
"Where is he vampire scum!" Eterna yells.
"He's with Fallacy, the king of vampires," he tells us. My eyes widen in shock while Azure gasps. "I can take you to him if you let me live." Eterna stays silent for a bit then speaks. "Alright you can live, but if you are lieing to us I wont hesitate to kill you," shs says.
"Got it, by the way I'm Carlos," The vampi- Carlos says. I get off of him and he follows Eterna and Azure. I sit on my knees a bit watching them till they are out of sight.  Then I hear mon amour call my name. "Stitch! Stitch! Where are you!" He calls. I get up and run to him.  "Mon amour! Mon amour!" I yell running into his arms. "Yes Stitch?" He asks.
" Mon amour, il y a un vampire qui sait où trouver Encre," (my love,there is a vampire who knows where to find Encre). I tell him.
"Wait in the village right now?" He asks.  I nod. "Oh boy, well as long as it can help us find Encre."he says. I smile. "But, if he hurts you I'll-" I glare at him. "Sorry..." I hug him more and he picks me up and carries me back to the shop. But all the way back, I was hoping Encre would be safe.

(Sorry this chapter is short I just wanted to write this but I aslo wanted to take a break from writing so here have a short chapter about Stitch and the Village,)